Part 28

I pull away and mom gives me a nod to say I can go. I give Rory a kiss on the head and then go up to my room. I pick up my phone and call Noah, "hey my Queen how was your night?" I sigh, "it was great, until I came home." He gasps, "what happened?" I roll my eyes at him, "Rory and Dean broke up." I walk up to my bed and take my PJs out from under my pillow, "wasn't it their three month anniversary as well. Now that's just mean." I nod, "your telling me, now are you free to meet for brunch tomorrow as always." I get into my bed, "yeah, night love you kitty cat." I laugh, "yeah, yeah, love you too happy feet." I put down my phone and go to sleep.

I wake up when someone throughs my covers off me, "what in the world!" I open my eyes half way to see Rory, "up, me, you, and mom are doing the things we never do." I roll over, "what time is it." She looks at my clock, "6:10 am." I groan, "too early, go without me. I will meet you later my sweet twin." She sighs, "fine, but you better meet us." She gives me back my cover and I go back to sleep.

I wake up at around 10:30 am because of my alarm, I let out a groan and turn it off. I sit up and get ready for the day ahead of me. After I get ready I get a page from Noah, 'meet me at Patty's I have coffee x' I send him one back to say I'm on my way and walk out the house and over to Miss Patty's.

I walk in to see Noah sitting on a bench with coffee in hand, "for you milady." I take it, "why thank you milord. So why are we here and not Luke's" He gives me a look, "because kitty cat we need to practice. We are going up against the whole of Connecticut." I shrug, "we won before." He sighs, "that was two years ago and then we came second in the US. We need to practice. So get changed into the clothes I stole from you on Friday." I do as he says and take the gym clothes he left me and get changed in the toilet at the back of the studio.

I walk out and give him a glare, "happy now? You do know I had dance practice this week." He gives me a look, "that was with the school. This is with me, now can I have this dance?" I take his hand, "of course you can good sir." (Dance above.) After we finished, we hear clapping. I turn to see Finn with a smirk on his face, "your both amazing. I came to see if I could steal away Christy." Noah nods, "sure man, I think I just killed her so..." I smack him round the head, "behave you. I'll see you later happy feet." I kiss him on the cheek and get in the car with Finn.

Finn takes me to a park and we sit on the swings, "Madeline is having a party at her house, I was thinking you could come with me." He frowns, "I can't." I turn to him, "why not?" He sighs, "I have to study, my parents told me I had to study once a week on Saturday." I raise my eyebrows, "why?" He scoff, "well not all of us have a photographic memory to get into collage." I scoff right back, "collage is two years away for you. It's one night Finn." He stands up, "I said no, okay? Look I have to go, can you get a lift back." I stand, "yeah. See you later Finn." I storm away in the direction of the bus stop and call Noah to come get me.

It's now night time and me and Noah are getting ready, and Rory told me her and Lane are coming so they are downstairs. We were already dressed and I was doing my make up (outfit above), "so you and Finn had a fight." I shake my head, "not really." He walks over to me, "Chris, you stormed away because he told you he couldn't take you home. You then called me and asked me to come with you instead. That sounds like a fight to me." I sigh, "it will all be okay tomorrow, and I can have a good time without him or any man." He nods, "your right you can, now we should go don't wanna be too late." I nod and grab my bag. We walk down and I hug my mom, "Noah, don't let her get too drunk." He nods, "I will take good care of her." Lane and Rory get in the Jeep and I get in Noah's car and we leave to go to the party.

As soon as we walk in we turn to Rory and Lane, "will you two be good, if you go talk to some people?" Rory nods, "I think I will be good, I have a book and Lane." I roll my eyes, "only you would ring a book to a party. Well we're gonna go bye." We walk around and then find the red cups and start to drink.

We soon find Logan and Colin, "what are you guys doing here?" Logan turns to us with a smirk, "it's a party Christy why wouldn't we come. Where's Finn anyway." I sigh, "his parents said he had to study." Logan and Colin look to the floor, "right, we forgot about that." I glare at them, "what are you hiding, you have to tell me it's the rules." Logan sighs, "fine. Finn said that because he had plans he didn't want to tell you about." I put my hand on my hip, "like what?" Colin clears his throat, "we think he might be seeing someone else." I drop my drink and I see the boys lips moving but I just run away.

I walk end up in the pool table room and see Rory leave and Tristan sad. I walk up to him to see he's looking at Summer, "being in a couple sucks, huh?" He nods, "yeah, but how should you know. Your dating Mr perfect, where is he anyway." I shrug, "how should I know. I need a drink, talk to you later Tris." I kiss him on the cheek and then leave him to his moping.

I find Rory as she sits down and starts to read, "this must be one fun party if you had to pull out the book." She nods, "wanna join me?" I nod and sit on the arm of her chair. Just as I was about to talk Tristin and Summer walk around, "Tristan, stop it." They walk to the end of the room, "your making me chase you around." She rolls her eyes, "just trying to have fun." He grabs her arm to stop her, "you won't talk to me. Why did you even come with me?!" She fake pouts, "stop yelling." He shakes his head, "Summer, please, can we just go?"

She shakes her head, "no, no. I'm sick of fighting with you. I'm sick of hearing 20 times a day 'you're my girlfriend.'" Tristin looks around, "could we do this where people aren't staring at us?" She nods, "I think we should break up." Boy are looking at them smiling, "look I really wanna go outside and talk about this." She touches his arm, "then go. Bye." She then walks away with guys following her, "summer, come on!" He looks at us and the storms off.

I look over to Rory, "I will be back, text me before you go." She nods and I follow Tristin into the piano room, "hey, I'm sorry about Summer." He looks up, "I don't wanna talk about Summer." I nod, "well then, the Bio test was hard. I got an A-." He looks up at me, "what are you doing." I shrug and sit next to him, "you said you didn't wanna talk about Summer." He nods, "I don't." I give him a small smile, "I'm sorry did you wanna talk about Spanish." He looks up at me, "you just loved it didn't you?" I shake my head, "no." He scoffs, "please, you loved it, she loved it, everyone loved it." I take his hand, "I didn't love it."

He looks up at me, "so where's your boyfriend tonight?" I shrug, "I don't even know if we're together anymore." He frowns, "what happened?" I shake my head, "Logan and Colin think he's seeing someone else. That's why he said he couldn't come tonight." He sighs, "he's a jerk." I nod, "so is Summer." He lets out a small laugh, "great party, huh?" Nod and laugh too, "yeah, not too bad. It gave Rory a chance to catch up on her reading." He laughs, "the both of you are very odd, you know that?" I smile, "thanks." He smiles back, "you're welcome." He looks down at my lips and leans in pausing to see if it's alright and I let him. When we pull apart I see Rory and my eyes widen, "Rory! I have to go, I'll talk to you later." He gives me a look, "how can you be so sure." I shake my head, "well as my school protector you kind of have to. Bye." I can picture his smile as I run after Rory.

I find her and Lane in the Jeep waiting for me and Rory in tears, "Rory, why are you crying?" She looks at me as I get in back seat, "I kissed some guy named William, then I saw you and Tristin. I heard what you said, is Finn really cheating on you." Tears well up in my eyes, "let's go home, I think you need to wallow." She nods and we drive home after dropping Lane off.

When mom walks in me and Rory are in PJs and eating ice cream, "mommy, we need to wallow." Rory nods, "I'm ready to wallow now." She walks over and brings us in to a cuddle as we cry and orders a pizza. "Christina, hun. What's wrong?" I sniffle, "F-Finn is cheating on me. I-I kissed Tristin." She pulls me back in to a hug with Rory, "it's gonna be fine. I promise the two of you."