Part 61

Later that night after I set up the blow-up bed for Noah I hear the door open and close. I rush down the stairs with Noah and see Rory with a cast on her arm, "Rory, are you okay? Who do I need to kill just name the name." Rory laughs and shakes her head, "you don't need to kill anyone. It's just a hairline fracture." I nod, "okay, but my offer still stand. Please call me if you need anything." She smiles, "I will Chris, I think I'm going to go to bed." I kiss her and mom on the cheek, "night then." Her and mom go into her room and mom sets her up with food, drink, TV, and books.

I lay back on my bed, "I feel terrible, I mean if you think about I was totally bad-mouthing her and then this happens." Noah shakes his head, "this was not your fault. Now lay back and relax, you need sleep. We do have dance practice in the morning and then we are meeting up with out inner circle." I yawn, "your right it is late. I'm gonna go to sleep."

I wake up to the sound of the door and kick Noah, "someone's in the house." He sits up, "what do you mean?" I stand up, "I heard the door." He turns back over, "you must have dreamt it, go back to sleep." I shake my head and go down stairs. As I creep down I see dad, "dad, what ae you doing here." He whispers back, "your mom called and told me about Rory."

I nod, "they're both asleep in her room." He sighs, "do you know what happened." I shrug, "only what mom told me after she got to the hospital. You should go in there, I have to get back to sleep before Noah comes down and kills me." Dad gives me a look, "why is Noah even here?" I give him a smile, "it's called a sleepover, see you in the morning dad." I kiss him on the cheek and leave before you can say anything else.

In the morning I went to practice and dad came to watch with Rory, then I met up with the brigade and had some much needed coffee. I cut the meeting short and went back home to have a lazy day with my family. It felt good to hang out the four of us, it just felt nice to have a family day. Dad and mom talked about how Noah was in my room but he let it go and it turned into a joke.

Now it was time for the movie night and I changed because it was colder at night time. (Outfit above.) Dad started to make fun of mom, "'The Yearling.'" Mom nods, "uh-huh." I snicker because I can tell she's not happy, "this is gonna be fun." Rory nods, "great movie." Dad shakes his head, "do you think they could've gotten the genius of this, to come up with something other than the 'The Yearling.'"

Mom sighs, "you know, picking a movie that will appeal to a large group of people is hard." Then Lane calls over Rory and I get called over by Noah, and dad says, "we'll get seats." He then leaves with mom and Sookie. I walk over to Noah and I see Cassie, "Oh my God, Cas how long has it been." She gives me a hug and smiles, "too long, we totally need to hang out." I nod, "totally, so how's the acting going? Have you picked a collage yet." She nods, "I am between the NYU drama programme and the Yale one." I link arms with her and all three of us walk around, "I feel you, I looked into both and they are amazing."

After hanging out with them and going to a food stand I met back up with Rory and we walked over to mom and dad. When we sat down we saw Kirk dancing on the screen and mom says, "cover their eyes. They're children. They shouldn't have to see this." We take his hand away from our face and watch. My eyes widen, "he's taken his shirt off." Dad shakes his head, "I shouldn't have to see this either. I'm going for popcorn." We all smile and mom says, "me please." Me and Rory then say at the same time, "us too please." He nods and get's up, "got it."

When he leaves we both move up one so we're closer to mom and Rory smiles, "I like it when he's here." Mom nods, "yeah. Me too." When the kirk movie ends Miss Patty walks over to us, "I did the choreography." Then Babette calls her over, "Patty, doll, come here." She waves us goodbye and sits next to Babette. After she leaves mom looks at Rory, "so how are you feeling." She shudders, "haunted by the sight of kirk's bare chest." I nod, "same here, I am going to have nightmares for weeks." Mom and Rory laugh at me.

Then we over hear Miss Patty and Babette, "no!" Babette nods, "I swear to God! Last night, not long after the accident happened, Luke walked him straight to the bus station, stuck the kid on a bus, sent him home to his mom's." We all look down and Miss Patty says, "I can't believe he's send him off like that." I put my hand on top of Rory's as they continue to talk, "I heard the kid wanted to go. I don't know-- all I know is that Jess is gone." I then sigh when I hear Miss Patty say, "well, well, well. What will we do for entertainment around here?" Then movie starts and we all huddle together to comfort Rory.

A/N: Hey guys I have started to write the second book so comment ideas because when I finish updating this book it will be out the same or next day.

Xoxo