Part 15 *Edited*

I went home and hid the CDs Noah made me under my floor boards with the others. It was soon the next day and school has just finished. I see Rory is with Lane so she will be awhile and I think mom is in Hartford. I walk to my house and make a phone call, "hey Finn do you want to come to mine. No ones home." I hear him laugh, "are you inviting me to an empty house, love?" I laugh along, "you think you are so funny. Please come round Noah has this family thing tonight, pretty please." He sighs, "I'm on my way, my Queen." I roll my eyes and hang up.

I hear a knock on the door and I let Finn in. He looks around, "nice place." I take his hand and sit him on the sofa, "so what do you want to watch Finny boy." He laugh, "oh we're doing nicknames now I see. Let's see, whatever you want to watch Christy." I smile at my new nickname and put a random movie on. We got carried away and watched a lot of TV and we ate a lot of food from Al's Pancake world. I had to explain the name to him but he got it in the end.

He looks at me still eating, "wow how can you eat so much love and be so skinny." I shrug, "It's a family thing." He laughs, "wow, you have to teach me your ways." I laugh with him and then stand up, "come with me I have to show you something in my room." He gasps, "dirty!" I roll my eyes and take him into my attic room. I open up the floor boards and hand him my extra copy of the song I sang to the brigade, "It's the one you heard me sing, if you don't want it I totally get it." He shakes his head, "I love it, the name 'Thumbs' and the picture of you is amazing." I smile and we walk back down.

I hear the door open and I shoo Finn into the back garden and tell him to wait. I walk back in and I see Rory, "Christina it's Cinnamon. Cinnamon died." My face feel, "I will be right there." She nods and runs back next door. I open the back door and let him back in, "I have to go cinnamon my neighbours cat died and it was a beloved cat. The town whole will be on its way." He smiles, "I can leave." I pout, "ok I'll call you." He nods and I make my way over.

By the time I get to the house loads of other people our coming. I hug Babette and Morey and told Morey it wasn't his fault in any way. I find Noah, "I thought you were out of town mister." He shrugs, "when we got the news we came straight here." I nod and rest me head on his shoulder, "We have the competition coming up." He nods, "it will be like old times and we will kick butt." I nod , "yeah we will." Lets just say the rest of the night was eventful, my mom is dating my English teacher Mr Medina. After that happened I said my byes and went home to calm down before I ripped my mom's head off. I mean it's the fact that she didn't tell me. How could she lie to me.

I hear a knock on my door and my mom walks in, "hey are we good?" I get up from my bed, "I guess I just wish you didn't lie to me." We sit on my bed, "fine I promise no more secrets, so are you ok with it." I shrug, "I can live with it." She smiles, "great, now I hear you have been seen with a boy other then Noah." I shove her out of my room, "night mom." I close the door and hear, "night sweetie." (Her room above because I realise I haven't put it in yet.)