Part 55

I was walking around town with Noah watching the town set up for the basket auction, "so what's in this years basket." I shrug, "well, this year Sookie talked me into learning to cook and bake." He nods, "you any good?" I shrug, "so far the only good thing I can make is cupcakes." We enter the market and look for a basket, "so this year I am guessing it will be cupcakes and food from Luke's?" I nod, "I talked him into helping me." I pick up a big enough basket and go to buy it.

In the line I turn to Noah, "so are you bidding on me this year." he pauses and then says, "look, I would love to but I kind of like this girl." I gasp, "and who might this be and how did I not know." He shrugs, "we only see each other at dance and talk on the phone, I forgot to tell you. Her names Carrie." I smile, "I remember her, she is the sweetest girl in the world." He nods, "yeah, we hang out at school and I really like her." I pay and then make my way out, "it's cool, I'll get Logan to bid."

Noah laughs, "right, you two have been hanging out." I nod, "is that a problem." He sighs, "you keep going for the playboys, your gonna get hurt again." I huff, "nothing has happened, he's just fun to hang out with. We talk about my life and his, I guess we kind of know a lot about each other by now." He shakes his head, "fine, but this time if he makes you sad I get hurt him." I cross my arms, "really?" He nods, "you told me not to with Finn, it's my job as guy best friend who is older then you." I scoff, "by one month." He shrugs, "still older, come on we have practice soon." He takes my hand and drags me to practice.

It was the day of the basket auction and I saw Logan in crowed and waved at him. (outfit above.) My basket was one of the first ones to be bided on, "Now this looks like a lovely basket, can I can $5." Logan raises his hand, "$5." Then someone else raised their hand, "$10." Logan then bids more, "$15." Taylor nods, "$15 going once, going twice and sold to the blonde in the front." He takes the basket and I leave with Logan.

We go on a walk, "so where do you wanna eat this?" I shrug, " I don't mind, me and Noah normally go to Miss Patty's. She normally takes her basket winner somewhere else." He nods and I drag him into the studio. "So what do we have in here." I open it, "we have burgers and fries from Luke's and homemade cookie dough cupcakes." (cupcakes above.) He takes one out of the basket and tries it, "this is amazing." I nod, "I know, Sookie taught me how to make them."

We start to talk more and he asks, "so, are you considering this internship?" I nod, "totally, I mean I have missed fashion so much but I kind just got too busy with other things. I just find it really relaxing, I find that it's something that makes me feel like my own person and not just the golden girl's twin. If I didn't have my preforming arts I would be nothing." He nods, "your lucky, you get to pick what you want to do. My dad has already planned for me to take over the business after collage, that's when the little freedom I have disappears."

I take hold of his hand, "Logan, has anyone ever asked what you want to do?" He shakes his head, "no, I mean do you know who my family is. Don't get me wrong I don't mind writing and I'm really good at it, I just don't know if it's what I really love." I nod, "well, you are great at convincing people maybe you'll be into more of the business side of things." He smiles, "maybe I will, but for now I just want to have fun." I take the coffees out of the basket, "to fun." he raises his coffee as well, "to fun."

A/N: Hey guys I'm bored so I'm giving you a early update, a second update will be happening in the morning until then enjoy this part and tell me what you think of her and Logan.

Xoxo Maddie.