Part 47

It was Rory and mom's double date and I just took Noah so I wasn't the fifth wheel. Me and Noah were walking behind, then I turn to him, "tag! Your it!" He laughs as he runs after me. Then I stop, "guys there's ice cream!" Mom and Rory walk over and Noah walks back to the boys but not before saying, "this is not over." I laugh and we line up to get ice cream.

We walk back over to the boys and give them ice cream. I look at Noah as he stands up. I give Rory my ice cream and jump on his back, "ride me into the sunset my noble white knight." He bows with me on his back, "as you wish my queen." Rory gives me back my ice cream and he carries me home. On the way I hear Max ask, "are those two dating?" I hear my mom laugh, "God no. She does this to every friend she has, it's apart of her charm." Rory laughs along, "yeah I mean, because she's been hanging out with us this summer she now does it with Dean." I can tell he's nodding, "she either acts like a lovable child, or like she's twenty one. You need to look out for the mood changes." Max laughs, "got it." I roll my eyes at them. I am not that bad, the lot of them are drama queens.

When Noah drops me at home I lean on Noah, "I have reached full capacity." He laughs, "come on I'll get you to bed." I lean on him all the way to my room then flop on my bed. I sit up, "you wanna stay over, like the old times." He shakes his head, "nah, I've got to get back. So Max seems nice." I nod and curl up in bed, "I guess. Can you do my shoes for my please!" I give him my pout and he takes them off for me, "Night Chris." He puts the covers over me and I fall asleep in a food coma.

It was the night of the bachelorette party and we were lining up to get in a club. (Outfit above.) Rory turns to mom, "they're never gonna let us in." Mom whacks her arm softly, "they will let you two in." Michel huffs, "this is a felony, you know -- corrupting minors. We'll end up in the pokey." Rory nods, "He's right. We're all going to the pokey." I sigh, "lighten up, this is meant to be a party." Mom smiles at me then turns to Rory, "your sister is right, and sweetie don't say 'pokey.' It's creepy."

Sookie smiles, "just try to look older. Look like you're thinking about retirements or 401 (k)s." Michel looks at us, "you should have brought your fake beards and moustaches." Mom points to him, "who invited Mr, Snicklefritz?" Sookie huffs, "he heard us planning and wanted to come." He looks at mom, "I did not know the evening included babysitting." I punch him in the arm as mom says, "they're going to get in." I nod, "yeah, I mean if all else fails I have the fake I.D Finn got me ages ago-- that I have never used." Mom gives me a small glare then before she can say anything her phone rings.

When she is off the phone Sookie raises her hands, "okay new rule, for the evening-- no calls to fiancés or boyfriends. Or anything else like that. It's girls night out! Plus Michel" I shrug, "I'm single so who cares." Sookie gives me a pointed look, "no Noah." I sigh, "fine." We then walk up to the guy at front.

Mom is standing at the front, "hey. It's 12 bucks. and it's 18 and over." He looks at the two of us. I roll my eyes and Sookie smiles, "they're 18." Rory nods with a fake smiles, "that's right, last week, so it's a new 18, but it's 18, yep." He looks at the two of us, "you got some I.D." Before I can say anything mom say, "hey, sir, make way for Christina and Rory. That's their name and their only name-- Christina and Rory. Singe names-- they're that important-- internationally known international supermodels." Sookie adds in, "very big in Germany." He shakes his head, "12 bucks." Mom smiles, "thank you." We then rush in.

We look around and Michel says, "this is a drag club." I smile, "this is heaven." My mom laughs and Sookie says, "it's called Queen Victoria. What did you expect, tea and crumpets?" I look around and turn to mom, "hey I spot someone, I'll meet you at the table." She turns to me, "who, could you possibly know." I shrug, "Finn's dad's a drag queen." She nods, "makes sense. See you in five."