Part 39

It's the morning and someone storms into my room, "up you get kitty cat, I have news." I roll over with a groan, "piss off, it's too early." He laughs and takes off me sheets, "up. Now." I pout, "who even let you in." I sit up and he shrugs, "your mom. She was woken up early by Luke I think." I nod, "okay fine. So what do you want this early in the morning."

His face turns serious, "promise me you won't get mad." I sigh, "that is not a good way to start saying news you know." He sighs back at me, "just promise." I nod, "fine, yes I promise I will not get mad." I cross my fingers behind my back. I mean who knows what he's going to say, "I may or may not have talked to Miss Patty and Taylor about using the gazebo and someone AKA you singing for a concert."

I stand up, "YOU DID WHAT!" He stands up with me, "calm down. Look, I love this who secret thing, but it's time you tell people. It's not till after our contest and its in the summer. The flyers will say mystery singer, no one will even know it's you." I sigh, "fine, but make a hand written invite to my grandpa and tell him it's me. He will get my grandma to go." He nods, "I'll do that right after school."

After school I stop by Luke's and see Rachel Luke's new girlfriend, "hey, Rachel do you know where I can find Luke." She shrugs, "he's probably at your house, fixing things for your mom." I nod, "thanks, I was just wondering. Can I get a coffee to go." She nods, "coming right up, Christina." Just when she walks away I get a page, 'Miss Patty's 911 -N.' I shake my head and take the coffee from Rachel, "thanks for the oxygen, I have to go. Tell Luke I said hi." She nods, "I will."

I walk into Miss Patty's, "you summoned me happy feet." He sighs. "that I did. Look we have a meet." I look at him funny, "what do you mean?" He shakes his head, "it has not been that long. You know where all the competing dancers meet up and show the others some moves, but not their best moves." I nod, "oh, I forgot about that. When did Miss Patty say that was?" He sighs, "three days time, so what are we thinking." I smirk, "let's the one we did our second meet." He nods, "yeah that scared the living daylights out of them last time." After that we plan our dance out.

I was now at school at my locker when I saw Tristin annoying Rory. Once Rory leave annoyed Pairs, Madeline and Louise walk up to him. He walks over to me and leaves Paris looking mad, "what did you now, you annoyed my sister and angered Paris in space of two seconds." He shrugs, "I'm just that talented, I invited Rory to PJ Harvey." I shake my head, "let me guess she said no, you then told Paris and the air-heads she said yes." He smirks, "she'll say yes, look I have to but I'll see you later." I nod and watch him leave. I know my sister, she'll keep saying no.

After school Rory get's off the bus and goes home to get changed. Me on the other hand, I get off the bus and sit on a bench sketching. I think I forgot how peaceful it is, I mean I haven't really thought about it in what feels like forever but I really do like doing it. I hear someone sit next to me but don't look up.

I then hear a sigh, I look up and see Noah, "what can I do for you Noah?" He leans back, "a girl asked me out today." I sit up straight, "wow, what did you say." He shakes his head, "I said no, duh." I give him a confused look, "but why? I mean just look at you, you're a catch." He shakes his head, "she was the blonde air-head type." I nod, "oh, the new guy every week, I'm gonna be a house wife and marry rich, type." He nods, "sound about right, do you remember Betty Davis?" I nod, "yeah, she was your first girlfriend right?" He nods, "do you remember why we broke up?" I hum in acknowledgement, "yeah she thought you were in love with me. She said that she was sick of being second best." He nods, "yeah, do you thinks she's right?"

My eyes widen, "what do you mean." He laughs at the look on my face, "calm down kitty cat, I'm not saying I'm in love with you. I was just thinking aloud, and I think I said no because I don't want to be heart broken again. You remember last time? It's just what if I never find someone that understand we're a package deal." I hold him by the shoulders, "you will I promise, look any girl in the world would be lucky enough to have you. I heard a rumour that Rose from the brigade like you. She seems cool." He nods, "your right, thanks." I stand up, "I gotta get home, but see you later?" He nods, "sounds good to me."

It's the end of the school day now and someone told me Rory went home with this really tall guy. I smile on the bus knowing her and Dean are a thing again. When I get off the bus I get a page from mom to meet her at Luke's. When I walk towards Luke's I see Mom and Rory jumping up and down outside. I walk over and mom says, "Max proposed and Rory and Dean are back together." I join them and we are now jumping up and down like crazy people.