Part 25

A/N From were I skipped episodes this will start at the end of episode 14

Me and Rory run up to mom on the street, "hey." She smiles at us, "oh-- hey, you guys!" We look back at Luke's and I roll my eyes, "geez do you think you got enough paint?" She puts her arms around us, "I know. I tried to tell him. So dinner-- thought?" I check for cars as we cross the road and Rory answers, "let's have some." Mom hums, "how about chinses?" I nod, "sounds good." We walk towards the market, "I need to stop at the market and get some fruit." I give her a strange look," why?" She shrugs, "I think I'm getting scurvy." I laugh, "really." She sighs, "yeah, that or a cold, but either way, I need some fruit."

We walk up to the food outside the market. Then a guy on a nice looking bike drives past. Taylor comes out and looks mad, "damn motorcycles! They're a scourge." I laugh at Taylor and mom and Rory play along saying yeah. Mom jumps in with an idea, "maybe we should just set up barricades and ban all unwelcome stranger form crossing the border." Taylor nod and thinks on it, "no, we couldn't do that that would be illegal." He soon runs back into the market.

We walk closer to the bike and mom drags us, "kill me and bury me with that bike." I shake my head at her, and Rory rolls her eyes. Rory speaks up showing how little she know about bikes, "what is it a Harley?" I scoff, "that is a 200 Indian 80-horsepower, 5-speed, close ratio, Andrew Transmission and I want one too mom." Rory shakes her head, "no." We both look at her and mom ask, "why not?" She gives us a really look, "you'd both die." I shake my head, "oh, that."

The bike stops near us and we start to walk away. We then hear the guy say, "hey! Nice shirt take it off." My eyes widen when he then takes his helmet off and I see my dad. "Christopher." Rory runs to him, "dad!" He looks at her, "hey!" She jumps in his arms and then he looks at as I just stand there, "hey kiddo." With that I run as fast as I can away from him.

We I get home I see Rory setting up the sofa for him to sleep on. I think he's in the shower. The phone rings and I roll my eyes. I hear dad come down, "that is the worst shower I ever had. Water pressure keeps changing every two seconds. I'm fixing it tomorrow. Is no one going to get the phone." They change the subject and start to talk about food. Rory then leaves to do homework.

The phone rings again and I just look at it. I know who it is, he's been calling all week. "so you really not gonna answer the phone kid?" I roll my eyes at him and then Finn leaves a message, "hey Christy, It's me Finn again. Look I gave you space, love I'm dying here. I swear I have not even looked at another girl. I'm ready now I promise you. Just please call me back, love." I sigh, "I'm going to bed." Mom nods, "okay Hun night. You know your gonna have to talk to him soon." I sigh, "I will." On the way up I hear dad say, "she had a Finn." Mom sighs, "yeah and it didn't end well. She'll come around Chris just give her time."

It's the next day and I hear a knock on my door, "come in!" Dad opens the door and sits on my bed, "I get that your mad, but I promise things are different this time." I sit up, "how different?" He clears his throat, "well officer, my business is for real on the up, and I want to be more in your involved in your life." I sigh, "just promise to call on my phone once a week, you miss a week I don't answer you deal?" We shake hands and I give him my number.

Dad had some time before him and Rory went to watch the game so me and him watched TV and caught up. I told him what happened with Finn and he said it will all work out, and boys are just dumb at this age. He gave himself as an example. He turns to me, "can I call you Chris, Christina sounds way to formal." I laugh, "please do. People just never thought I was okay with that because of you. I mean my full name can really get on my nerves." He laughs and I join him.

I hear a knock on the door and answer it with my dad not to far behind. I then see Finn, "Finn? What are you doing here I asked for time." he sighs, "I know, it's just killing me sitting around all day missing you love. Look I got you flowers and red velvet mini cupcakes." I take the stuff and put on the table by the door, "thanks, but I need more time. I'll call you." I close the door. I have tears in my eyes and my dad hugs me.

Dad reluctantly left me and went with Rory. I ate the cupcakes and walked over to cupboard. I open it up and take out the box. I hold the necklace in my hand and put it on. I miss him, he was always the one person I knew would always come if I called. I pick up the phone hoping he was home. "Finn. I forgive you and want to try again. I'll talk to you later." I hope dad was right, I really want this to work.