Part 8 *edited*

It is the end of the week and I am sat at Friday night dinner thinking about the dance try-outs on Saturday and the competition me and Noah going to the Saturday after. I have so much to do I feel like I have no social life outside of my hobbies. I don't work at Luke's right now because my schedule is so full. When it all dies down he said the job will still be there.

"Dinner was lovely, Emily." Grandma smiles, "Mira does make a perfect cassoulet." Did she get a new cook. Mom looks up from her food, "who's Mira." Grandma smiles and looks at mom, "our cook." Mom looks as confused as me, "I thought the cook was Heidi." They then start to talk about the cooks Grandma used to have and I just zoned out trying to think of a routine I could do tomorrow. I start to zone back in when I hear my name, "Rory, Christina how's Chilton?" Mom speaks up, "um, they have to pick a team sport to play." I speak up, "I'm trying out for dance tomorrow." Grandma smiles, "you're a Gilmore and trust me when I say all Gilmore's can dance so you're a shoe in." I smile back.

Rory then speaks up, "it's a requirement." The Grandpa joins the conversation, "physical fitness is as important as intellectual fitness. So says Plato, and so says I." I look at grandma, "grandma I have to leave early tonight, the dance studio in town said I could use it to practice for tomorrow." Grandma smiles, "of course dear, how will you be getting home?" I smile, "a friend of mine is picking me up. I think they just go here." I hear a knock on the door and say my goodbyes before leaving the table.

I am now in a car with Noah, "so where to Kitty Cat?" I glare at him and then say, "to Kings Cross private school." He nod, "ok, does this have to do with that note." I nod, "Tristian told me that I need to go tonight because after then the place would have changed." He nods and puts his foot down, "here's to you joining some rich kid cult then." I shake my head, "more like us joining, anyway it should be an adventure, we need something interesting to happen."

We pull up at the school with the crown crest Kings Cross. I roll my eyes and walk in with Noah by my side. We are met at the entrance by a blonde, "M'lady, and who might this be." I sigh "Tristian this is Noah my best friends and he's staying or I leave." He nods and walks us in to the school.

We get to the dining room and three men are sat at the front with masks on. The one in the middle is blonde and had a crown on the top of his head. The blonde stands up, "you are the lady we have all be been waiting for I guess." I look around to see others in ball gowns. I start to feel really under dressed. "I guess so." He smirks, "good, Rosa be a sweetheart and bring our guests a change of clothes."

We are taken to the toilets and given a change of clothes and mask. (Dress above.) I mean this is strange but it's not like I can leave now. We walk back into the hall and see people dancing and drinking. I turn to Tristian, "so would you like to tell me what is going on." He smirks and drags me somewhere and he asked Noah to stay and enjoy the party. This is where I die, I mean I'm being taken away from the party and that smirk was like one from the devil. We walk into the back room and I see the boys from before and three other boys and girls but they look like they are in college.

"what the hell is going on." They all take there masks off and one of them is the boy who I was told was Finn and he spoke up, "We are the life and death brigade. Me, Logan and Colin are the next generation and these are the current generation. It's a secret Yale society and you are a long lost legacy. Your grandfather was not in brigade because he had a very busy Yale schedule. Then your Mother never came, now you will be the first Gilmore to join us for two generation have missed the chance love." I was taking it all in, "why me and not my sister." They smirked and the blonde one with the crown that I now know as Logan said, "you seem more fun." I sigh, "ok fine, but why the note saying I would be coming home the whole majesty thing" Finn smirked, "It was your great grandmother that was in this club, she was the queen of the people. We now officially have a queen." They then place a tiara on my head.

I look at all of them, "you do know how crazy this sounds, right? I mean you lead me here with a riddle and then give me clothes and this tiara, that I think is worth more then my house. How do I know this isn't all some joke, or that I'm being tricked into a cult." The blonde laughs, "look we're just an organisation of people that party and get drunk. I mean when you put it like you did it does sound a bit creepy. How about you give us an answer by the end of the night, let us show you a good time." Finn nods, "come on, I'll take you back to your friend."

I spend the night dancing with the boys and Noah who they said could join after I said he was going to Yale. My phone rings and I answer it, "hello?" I hear a sigh, "thank God. I stopped by Miss Patty's and you weren't there and when we went home you were nowhere to be seen. Where are you right now." I laugh, "calm down mom, me and Noah bumped into some people from Chilton on the way back and we went to a party. Me and Noah are on are way home now bye." I hung up with out a response.

I take the bag with my normal clothes in and put the tiara back in a box and put it in the bag. I then turn back the boys, "you have yourself a queen, however if this get's any more creepy then this I leave." They all nod and with that we left and Noah drops me off home. I walk into the house and see a sleeping Rory on the sofa and a mad mom. "What are you wearing?! Where were you?!" I rub my head and stumble a little. I may be tipsy, "I went to this party and they gave me a dress and we drank and danced it was so much fun." My mom sighed, "you weren't meant to do this. Go and have water and aspirin, because you have to wake up and go to try-outs tomorrow. We will talk about this later, go." I do what she says before going to bed.