Part 12 *Edited*

It was Thursday night and I was out of the house because Rory got a D and they were revising for the test tomorrow. I called Finn and we went to see a movie at the book store again and then went to Luke's. I got my usual, Finn smiles at me, "you know people think we're dating this is the fourth time I have come to see you this week." I shrug, "I thought there might be talk. It's small town and a new face sparks intrigue."

He laughs and I see him looking out the window, "they're looking in." I huff, "do these people have no TV." He shrugs, "maybe it's the fact we look so good together my Queen." I play along and act shocked, "I can't even think, you are my protector it would be highly unethical." He take my hand, "I would do anything for you, I love you." I can't help but laugh and he joins me. He walks me home and kisses my hand before he bids me goodnight. I walk in to see mom and Rory asleep on the table.

I wake up at five and call Noah, but I get no answer. I wanted to get to up early and have time to dance at Miss Patty's but if I do that I need someone to take me to school. I get to Miss Patty's and she reminds me of the competition I have coming up and that she wants me here tomorrow with Noah practicing again. We mainly do it every Saturday. After I try Noah again but I get no answer. I already missed the bus so I call Finn, "hello?" I sigh in relief, "thank God, look can you take me to school before I'm late." I can hear rustling on the end, "on my way." In five minuets he arrived and drove me to school.

I got to class on time and he gave me a test, "everyone you may start." I look around and I don't see Rory. I look back at my test and decide to worry about it later. Close to the end of my test paper the door opens and I see my sister, "I'm sorry." She goes to sit but the teacher interrupts, "Miss Gilmore, you're gonna have to wait in the library." She continues to go to her set, "what about the test?" He follows her, "You've missed the test. We start class at 8:05. That's when I need people in their seats. I'm sorry, it's the rules." Rory just looks at him, "but you don't understand. I was up all night studying. And then I missed my bus. So I had to dive."

He tries to get her outside, "let's discuss this outside." She doesn't listen to him and continues to talk, "so, I'm driving, I stop and I get hit by a deer." My eyes widen she hit a deer. Turns out the teacher was thinking the same thing and he asked, "you hit a deer?" She shakes her head, "no. I got hit by a deer. You don't believe me? I've got antler prints on the side of my mother's car." She gonna be in trouble!

The teacher shakes his head, "Rory come on." She get's angry, "no! You have to let me take this test! I am ready for this test. I know everything about Shakespeare." He tries to calm her down, "you need to calm down." She doesn't listen and keeps on talking, "I know his birthday, his mother name..." I see Paris whisper, "Loser." Rory then lost it and got in Paris's face, "just what is wrong with you, huh?! You have everything! You have the grade and the status! What is wrong with you that you have this constant need to be the biggest jerk in the world?"

I stand up, "Rory you need to calm down your making things worse." She then turns to me, "you don't get to tell me to calm down! I try hard for my grade and all you have to do is skim a book! You don't deserve to be here you don't work hard enough. You will end up being some wanna be and never leave Stars Hollow!" My face hardens, "I'm sorry your life isn't is perfect right now but the world does not revolve around you!" With that I sit down. The teacher starts to direct her out of the class, "Let's go. Outside-- now." She walks pass Tristian and yells, "and for the last time, the name is Rory!"

I finish my test and run out of the school. I decide to skip the day and call Finn in tears, "Finn I need you." He says he's on his way and he's at the school soon after. I get in his car with tears in my eyes, "my sister's right, I'm never going to reach my goals and I'll just be some washed up wanna be living with my mom." He pull me into a hug, "Oh come on now love, even if you don't reach your dreams we'll make new ones and have the time of our lives. Now I know it won't come to that and you will meet your original goals and I will be there every step of the way."

We get into his car and he hands me a change of clothes he picked up on the way. I go into the toilets at the gas station and change, and he gets some gas. (outfit above.) I walk out of the toilet and do up coat up. I meet Finn back in the car and give him a small smile, "thanks for the clothes." He gives me a nod and says he wants to take me somewhere.

We drive until we get to the edge of a cliff and I see a picnic blanket on the floor and some food. He sits down and I follow him, "I thought this might cheer you up love. I mean I had it set up for you for after school so I could take you to place of mine for a change." I give him a shy smile, "thank you. For everything, the clothes, the comfort, and this. I'm sorry that I called, it's just Noah's in school and I clicked on the first contact that I knew would answer." He smiles, "I will always answer your calls my Queen." He leans in and stops close to my face and I pull my face away, "Finn I like you but I don't want to rush things." He nods and smiles a real smile, "it's ok, no rush."