Part 45

I was working my shift at Luke's when mom came up to me, "oi, daughter of mine." I roll my eyes and walk over to her with a cup of coffee and give it to her, "there you go. Now I have to work." She grabs my arm, "take a break." I sigh and sit down, "fine what is it." She puts her bag on the table, "I found some things you might like in the attic where I keep all my old teen phase stuff." She takes out a notebook and then holds up a guitar case and I open it to see a guitar covered in sunflowers and daises. (Gifts above.) "thank you mom. I could use this as a song book, I needed a new one. Now would you care to tell me why you have guitar?" She shrugs, "I tried it, it didn't work. Speaking of work off you go back to it young grasshopper."

I work the rest of the day at Luke's then I go home and put the guitar and notebook in a safe place. I then get a text from my school team saying I need to come to practice, for my solo. I kind of forgot about that, I've been so busy. I told mom I was thinking of turning it down but she stopped me.

I walk into the practice room, "great Christina your here. let's try those moves I taught you, today would be good." I put my bag down and do as the team captain Haley say, "and a 5, 6, 7,8." (dance above.) She shrugs, "you did okay. Now everyone, I'm about to show you some moves. I want you to learn this dance over the rest of the summer. This will be the last practice until we start school again. let's go people!" Is Hayley harsh? Yes. Can she be mean? Yes. Is she less intense after practice? Nope. Her life is dance. She's a Junior so we have her until Senior year.

I walk home and my legs feel like noodles. I get to the kitchen to see mom and Rory looking at wedding stuff, "oh, wedding planning. I would help but I need a shower. I'll see guys in a bit." They nod as I slowly make it up to the bathroom. After the hot shower I fall on the bed needing to sleep.

A/N: I know it's a short part but I had no clue what to write. Next part we will be with the show again. Tell me what you think of her summer?