Part 4 *Edited*

I get up and ready for my last ever day at Stars Hollow High. I walk to Miss Patty's and see Noah. I link arms with him and we walk to school. I sighed as I was standing outside the school, "are you sure you don't mind me leaving you?" He sighed and looked me, "I don't mind, now why do you keep asking me that?" I cross my arms, "If suddenly you said that you would mind, I might be able to get out of going." He shakes his head laughing, "that is so not happening. You are going to that school." I huff, "yes dad." He laughs at me and drags me into school.

It was now the end of the day and me and Noah were packing up my locker. I look at him and pout, "and we have to wear a uniform. No more artistic freedom for me. I will have to blend in with the rest of the rich people. I want my freedom to dress myself like now!" He laughed at my dramatics and I joined him. We had all the books in the box and he carried the box for me. What a gentlemen.

We get to Miss Patty's and we take her up on the offer to dance her again. She said she had a slot free now so we danced and she coached us, "you two will always be my top students, I expect to see you on Broadway or in any of the many positions I have been in show business." She goes on to tell us stories just like she always does. "Well Miss Patty if we ever become famous you will be telling people stories about us." She hummed, "I guess I should think of some good ones." We laughed and said bye. (Dance above.)

It was dark and I met mom and Rory at Luke's for Dinner. They both seemed silent when I sat down and we were just picking at our food. Then mom breaks the silence, "so, you were late getting home tonight." I looked at Rory wait for her to say something, "yeah, I went to the library." Mom nods, "oh. I forgot to tell you guys we're having dinner with your grandparents tomorrow night." I looked up at her, "we are?" She hums a yes and has her coffee. I don't understand why we're going. Then Rory jumps in, "but it's September." Mom looked at the both of us, "so?" I sigh, "what holiday's in September?" Mom put her coffee down, "It's not a holiday thing. It's just dinner okay?" We both look down and say, "Fine, sorry."

Luke came over and gave us burgers and said, "red meat can kill you. Enjoy." I laugh at what he says and he gives me a small smile before leaving. Mom laughs a little too when he's gone and then says, "so, I finished hemming your skirt today." I give her the biggest smile, "Yes I will now look way less ugly in that damn uniform." Mom gives me a smile and then turns to Rory, "a grunt of acknowledgment might be nice." Rory looks up from her food, "I don't understand why we're going to dinner tomorrow night. What if I had plans? You didn't even ask me." I can tell a fight is about to break out so I slip away saying I would meet them at home.

I was in my room listening to music when I heard mom and Rory fighting, I turn the music higher and lay on my bed. I make my way to the phone in my room and call Noah, "hey Happy Feet mom and Rory are fighting, I think I heard something about Rory not wanting to go to Chilton." If she doesn't go then I'm not going either, "Kitty Cat I'm sure all will be right in the morning." I sigh, "you're right, also I have to go to my grandparent's house tomorrow night." We stayed up late me ranting and him calming me down, then we just talked about dance and when we are free to go to Miss Patty's.

Two parts in one day, my school shut down yesterday so I'm treating you xx