Part 33

We wait in the carriage all dressed up. (Outfit above.)Whilst Logan explains the rules to the others I explain the to Noah. The way the murder kills you is simple, they wink. So in other words we are playing wink murder in a larger scale. There is one inspector, one murder, and the rest are innocent. The story is we were being chased on the way to camp but it seems they took over and got here first. Once they are all dead not including the inspector they have to kill me before the inspector and tackle them to the ground and say, "you are under arrest."

We hear our cue, "the Queen is coming! In formation!" The carriage starts to move and me and Noah get in character. As we approach we see everyone standing in line. When they see us the bow and curtsey. Noah gets out and takes my hand to help me out, "Inspector please step forward." Logan steps forward, "you majesty what seems to be the problem." I scoff, "the problem is someone is trying to kill me. All the way here they followed us. We lost them and have reason to believe they are in the camp site." He nods, "I will look into it right away." I nod, "well then, don't just stand there. Do what we do best, party!" They all laugh and start to drink and have fun.

Logan brings me a drink, "what you mom doesn't know won't hurt her." I take the drink, "cheers to that. So should we start." He nods and we walk up to Noah, "Sir please follow us, we have some questions." He nods, "yes, of course inspector." We follows us into a tent and we sit down, "on the ride over what did you see." On each invite it tells them where they were or what to say they were before the party, "I couldn't see a thing. It was too dark, I told Chris to keep her head down and was trying to get the diver to go faster." Logan nods, "you may go. Send for Lady Rachel."

After questioning most people the last person was Finn, "Lady Grace claims she was with you, but she will not tell us why or what you were doing. Where plotting the Queens demise." He shakes his head, "no." I shake my head, "then what Finn." He sighs, "I was helping he pick out a gift for the gentlemen she likes. Sir Colin." I sigh, "leave, go back to the party." He nods and leaves. I turn to Logan, "you got any ideas?" By the end of the night Rosie, Aaron, and Rachel were dead. We found out the murder was Tristin.

It was now the next day and my head hurt form a hangover. I look beside my bed and see every hangover cure known to man. I mean what my mom doesn't know won't kill her. I take some aspirin and water, I eat a bagel and get dressed in a blue version of my dress form last night. I walk out to see Finn waiting for me. We meet everyone and I lead them to a lake. Finn taps my shoulder, "what are we doing here?" I shake my head, "look up." They all look up to see tables and food in the sky on a clear platform.

We all climb up and I sit on a table with the boys and Rachel, "so Rach what was it like to die." She laughs, "well I was sent to heaven on first class so I was alright." I laugh shaking my head. I drink the coffee in front of me and Noah shakes his head, "you really can't go one morning without it can you?" I shake my head, "nope, I only do if I have to." We spent the rest of breakfast looking under us at all the wildlife.

When we finished eating Ralphie came up to the table, "how do we get down." I smirk, "that's the best part." I get up and everyone follows. I take Logan's hand, "you jump, I jump Jack." He nods and we both jump right into the lake. We swim to the top to see everyone looking down at us, "come on!" They all jumps and we were all splashing around in the lake.

A/N: Okay we are now down to three love interests to keep voting on who you want to see:

Logan

Finn

Tristin