part 2 *Edited*

I had Art first lesson with Noah and we walked in early like always. Me and Noah keep to ourselves as much as possible, I mean we have other friends but we just like it being just the two of us. Once me and Noah had a dance class when we were little and I swear I heard Miss Patty planning our wedding, because in her eyes we were meant to be. I can't even begin to picture me with my best friend in that way.

I sat down and started to sketch some new designs I was thinking about. When I get home I am gonna ask mom if I can use the sewing machine in her room, I can't wait to have my own so I can sew whenever I want. More people came in and smiled at us and we smiled back. Like I said we do have other friends we just like to hang out just the two of us most of the time. Noah looked over my shoulder, "that looks really good, promise me when you are one day rich and famous you will remember me your best friend who you love so very much." I roll my eyes, "If that ever happens then I will do one better and take you along for the ride. Every step of the way."

After Art the rest of my day was boring. I walked Noah to Miss Patty's so he could help teach a lesson. I mean I don't call him Happy Feet for nothing. He wants to go to Yale and do dancing there, he said he would follow me wherever I go. As long as I am happy then he is happy. It's always been that way, whenever one of was happy to made the other ten times as happier.

After I dropped him off I went to Luke's and started my after school shift. It was all going well and then I got in a fight with this annoying guy in the town called Kirk I mean he can be funny but not when nags at you. He said he ordered the burger without the salad. So I opened in burger and took it out of the burger and stormed away. He always gets on my nerves when he complains to me.

Rory came by the diner after my shift and we walked over to the inn after dropping our bags off at home. "mom?" We ask as we walk in. We see Mom and Sookie just standing there looking at us, smiling. Rory just looked at them then said, "you're happy." They nod and mom says, "yeah." I smirk at her, "did you do something slutty?" She shakes her head, "I'm not that happy." Then they both start to laugh.

"Here." mom hands us both a bag. Rory looks at it, "what's going on?" We look inside and pull out a long blue plaid skirt, "we're gonna be in a Britney Spears video?" I asked jokingly. The Sookie yelled, "You're going to Chilton! Oh, sorry." We look at mom and I stand there in shock, then Rory speaks up, "mom?" She smiles at her, "you did it, babes. You got in." She holds up two pieces of paper. I can't speak my mouth is dry so Rory spoke, "how did this happen? you didn't, with the principal, did you?"

She smiles, "no honey that was a joke. They have two open spots. You're gonna start on Monday." Rory smiles, "really?" Mom smiles back, "Really." We both hug mom and Sookie. I put on a smile not knowing if I really want to go. Rory leaves to call Lane and I leave to call Noah.

I tell him to meet outside Miss Patty's and there he is standing there. I take a deep breath, "Noah. I got in to Chilton. I start Monday." His whole face lit up and he picks me up and spins me around. "I told you, why don't you seem happy." He puts me down and we sit on a bench, "I don't want to start a new school, what if I fail and my chances of Yale are gone." He holds me in his arms and tells me everything will be ok.

Noah walked me home and I saw my mom and Rory laying on the sofa. I walk over and look at mom, "hey can I use the sewing machine I had really good design idea in art and want to try it out." She gave me a smile and nodded. I went into her room and carried the machine into my attic room. I put my music on and start my new found masterpiece. I now just have to wait for the right occasion.

I hope you liked this part comment what you think