Part 11 *Edited*

It has been a week since my get away weekend I had just gotten off the bus and left Rory as she got out her thousands of bags. We had English and I sat next to Louise, the teacher was giving back some test I think I did good on. "Decent effort by most, good effort by some, exceptional effort by three-- Miss Geller... Miss Grant... Miss C Gilmore." I zone out and look through my paper with a smile on my face I got an A. I didn't think to ask Rory what she got knowing she did well.

"okay. Next up, the test-- the dreaded test. Shakespeare-- the man we've been droning on about for the last three weeks-- Finally comes back to haunt us on Friday. This is a big one, my friends-- multiple choice with an essay section. That will count for 20% of your grade this semester. Don't be fooled by my kind face and charming personality. This test will be hard, and there will be no makeups. Refer to the study materials that I gave you at the beginning of the month and those extensive notes I know you've been taking."

I walk out of class with Tristian, "can you please give me five minuets alone. Also stop glaring at boys that you think like me, I would like a boyfriend at some point in my life." He smirks, "no can do I live to serve you my Queen. I am your school protector and can't leave you side." I sigh, "well I dismiss you for the day. Be gone Peasant." He bows with a smirk and walks away.

At my locker Paris, Louise, and Madeline walk up to me. Louise smirks, "what was that with Tristian?" Is sigh, "just an inside joke. now what can I do for you ladies." Paris talks up, "you got the other A in class, so how'd you do it?" I roll my eyes, "I may or may not have a photographic memory, now please leave me alone Paris." I closed my locker and walked away.

Me and Rory walk into the Kitchen and she drops all of her bags and I drop my one bag. You see I use my locker at school unlike her. "oh! Behold-- in theatres now, the thing that reads a lot." We roll our eyes at her. I look at Sookie "chocolate?" She point behind her, "glass measuring cup." We walk over and take some chocolate. I give mom I kiss and leave saying I was meeting Noah.

Noah picked me up outside and he took me to the park where I met with Finn, Logan, Ben, and Colin. They had all tried out as my main protector and now I must pick one. I sigh, "guys do I really have to do this." Logan scoffs, "of course you do come on." I sigh and think, It all started with him and I had the most fun with him. He also has an accent. "Fine I pick Finn." He goes down on one knee and I say, "I Queen Christina Gilmore name you Finn Morgan my main protector." They give me a plastic pirate sword and I knight him. He then rises and Finn come back home with me and Noah.

I call mom to let her know that we will be at Luke's for dinner. All three of us walk in, "nice place you got yourself mate." Finn looks at Luke with a smirk. I laugh, "sup Luke we will have three coffees and three burgers please." He sighs, "you are too much like your mother." I smile, "thank you." Luke soon comes back with the food and I look in my cup, "Lukas Danes!" He sighs "yes Christina." I pout, "This is iced tea in a coffee mug, explain." He sigh, "could you really blame me for trying." In the end I got my coffee and we were at Luke's until closing.

Noah went home and Finn walked me home. He kisses my hand and bows, "have a good night my Queen I shall take my leave." I laugh, "what no. Why don't we go to the book store and watch a movie." He looks at me confused, "why do you talk in such riddles?" I roll my eyes and drag him to a movie. After the movie I go home and he kisses me on the cheek and says goodnight. As he left I felt myself blushing and ran to bed.