Part 57

I get back and rush to my room to get ready. Mom knocks on my door, "where did you go after your dad and Sherry left?" I shrug, "just to Luke's with Logan, also Logan met dad." She nods, "yeah, but that's no big deal right? I mean your just friends." I nod, "yep, just friends." She kisses my head, "okay, and you need to hurry up they will be here in twenty five minutes." I nod, "on it." (outfit above.)

Me and mom rush downstairs and mom tries to hurry Rory up, "honey, hurry, they said 6:00." She shrugs, "yeah, but it's 6:00 dad time, so it's more like 6:30." I shake my head, "mom's right, dad time is now linked with Sherrie time and she seems awfully punctual. That is the right word right?" Mom nods and Rory sighs, "that is so annoying." Then the phone rings and I have a feeling it's Lane.

Then dad knocks, "can we come in?" I open the door, "yeah, we're all ready and pretty." Sherrie looks at me and mom, "you both look great." Mom smiles, "you too." Then Rory walks up to us and Sherry asks, "ready to go?" She nods, "all set." I smile, "same here." The Sherry turns to mom, "we won't be too late-- probably around 10:00." Then mom jokes, "if you wanna grab a drink after the movie, Rory and Chris know got the places that serve minors." I shake my head, "we got our flasks in our purses, what do you take us for." Rory nods, "this isn't are first rodeo." Sherry laughs, "I'll have to drink a lot of coffee to keep up with you guys." Mom smiles, "damn, our secret's bee revealed." After we say bye we leave.

In the car Sherry turns to me, "so I hear Rory has a boyfriend, what about you? What was his name? Logan I think it was." I laugh, "why does no one believe we are just friends." Rory smirks, "because he obviously likes you and you obviously like him. Just get together already." I shake my head, "I am not going for another playboy, it doesn't end well." Sherry nods, "I get what you mean, I'm more of a long term girl. My longest was eleven years, but I never really thought of marriage but I find myself thinking about it more and more."

Me and Rory enter after setting up to get Lane her CD. We sit at a table with mom, "you order?" She shrugs, "oh, just coffee. I must have been sound asleep when you got home." I smirk, "you were snoring like a buzz saw." She playfully glares at me, "I believe, that's a superfluous comment." Rory smiles, "yes, you were sound asleep." We then catch up on everything we learnt about Sherrie, like what her parents do and that she wants to kids.

Me and Rory left and delivered Lane's CD, after that Sherry found us and her and dad said goodbye to us outside the diner. Sherry gave us both a gift, she got Rory a book and me a very expensive perfume.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you liked this part and tell me what you want to see happen next.

Xoxo. Maddie.