part 3 *Edited*

I got up and ready for the official day before my last day at school, and then I have to be surrounded by rich kids, yay. (Outfit above.) I walk downstairs and give my mom a spin, "what do you think." She smiles, "You are truly beautiful my dear daughter, now come on Rory is waiting for you at Luke's." I smile and nod.

We get to Luke's and Rory leaves after seeing Lane and I look up from my coffee and look at mom, "mom, I need to tell you something." Her face looked worried, "what is it Hun." I give her a small smile and take a deep breath, "I want to go to Yale and I don't want to be a doctor or a vet, I want to do something in preforming arts." She sends me a smile, "It's ok, you don't have to go to Harvard and you can be whatever you want to be, sky's the limit." I can tell she is kinda sad you can see it in her eyes. I soon have to leave and walk to school and meet Noah at the front of the school.

The school day went by fast. I saw Noah waiting for me and I jumped on his back. He walked me to Miss Patty's, "so do you remember when we used to dance together dear Kitty Cat? Well Miss Patty wants us to show the students one of are old routines." I smile on his back, "only if I can do my favourite one." He smiles, "of course." He puts me down and we enter and do the dance, (dance above.) After we finished Miss Patty came over to us as her students clapped, "You still have it Christina. Maybe you and Noah could start to dance here again." I shrug, "maybe, I guess I have missed the whole performing side of things." With that I left Miss Patty's and it was dark out. I had always found it hard to pick between three of my greatest passions everyone knew of two of them, dance and fashion, however the other one I kept hidden because I didn't feel I was good enough only one person knew of it.

When I get home Rory drags me to her room and we try on our new school skirts, they are ridiculously long. We walk out to show Sookie and mom, because they were outside. Rory is smiling and I have pout on my face. Sookie comes over to us saying we look smart, that caused us to take her wine away. We look at mom and she says, "you look like you were swallowed by a kilt." I nod, "that's what I said to her." Rory sighs, "fine you can hem it. A little." I nod, "yes please hem this monstrosity of a skirt." Mom claps her hands and Rory says, "only a little." I shake my and mom laughs, "or I could hem it a lot." Rory shake her head and I nod, "no. I don't want it too short." I sigh at her and her lack of fashion sense. Rory then tells us about her trying PE and how she sucks.