Part 66

Me and Rory got ready at home and then made our way over to the inn. (Outfit above.) I was talking to Noah and Cassie when I see Logan enter in a tux. I smile and excuse myself before going up to him, "well, don't you look dashing. I might need to hide once Babette and Patty start to drink, I think the table should do nicely." He shakes his head, "I am not going under the table and you look beautiful." I smile, "thanks, come on you can meet Noah's girlfriend she is so sweet."

When we were talking my phone starts to ring, "hold that thought Noah, Hello?" "Hi, my names Danielle I work for Tim Gunn is this Christina Gilmore." "this is she." "Good, I have great news for you. You got the internship and a letter will be sent to your house with all the details. We will need an answer by Tuesday at the latest." I smile like a mad women, "wow, thank you so much. I will talk to my mom and get back to you. Bye" I hang up the phone after she says bye and turn to my friends, "I got the internship." Noah spins me around, "I knew you could do it kitty cat." I laugh, "yeah I guess you did."

I was soon pulled away from my friends by dad and now we are walking with Rory as well, "so I'm guessing your mom talked to you guys." Rory nods, "she talks to us all the time." I nod, "even when we beg her not to." He smiles, "and she told you what we discussed?" I smile, "she mentioned something about it, yes." "and what do you guys think about all this?" Rory shrugs, "I don't know. What exactly are your intentions?" He smiles raising an eyebrow, "excuse me?"

I sigh, "your intentions-- are they honourable?" We stop walking and he steps in front of us and his face goes serious, "completely honourable." We look at him the same way and Rory says, "because we have been waiting for this a really long time, and we all take disappointment extremely hard." I nod, "she means it. Property damage if often involved." He gives us a small smile, "well, I better follow through on this, huh?" Rory smiles, "I think that's an excellent idea." He then brings us into a hug and then has to leave because of a business call.

I then run after him, "dad!" He tells the person to hold on a minute, "Chris? I really need to take this." I nod, "I know, but if you break mom's heart I want you to know things will change. Like I won't want your weekly calls and I won't send you tickets to nationals. If you try this dad it will be all or nothing." He nods, "all or nothing it is." I smile, "great. Well I gotta go and walk down the aisle. I love you dad." I kiss his cheek and run off.

Me and Rory meet mom on the bridge as the music starts. Mom hands us the flowers and I say, "I got the internship." Mom nods and Rory says, "I think I'm going to Washington." We then walk down and to the aisle. Little did I know that day someone gained a dad and I lost one.

A/N: That is the end of the book, hope you have liked it and I have already started book two. I will be uploading the first part soon after this one and it will be the trailer for book two. I can't wait for you guys to see what I have planned for season 3.

Xoxo Maddie.