Part 52

Me and Noah were having dance practice when we heard sirens coming from Doose's market. We make are way there and see a cop trying to calm Taylor down, "just try to calm down Taylor." As you can guess he doesn't listen, "Calm down! Why should I calm down?! I want actions, not words!" The cop shakes her head, "we'll get to the bottom of this, I promise."

I turn to Noah, "hey happy feet, can you see what happened." He nods, "yeah, looks like a chalk outline of a person. I think Taylor thinks someone died. I mean it is totally fake." I nod, "lift me please." He nods and lifts me up and then puts me down, "thoughts officer kitty cat?" I scoff, "totally fake." Once the cop tells him it's fake I turn around and see Jess smirking. I poke Noah and point to Jess. We both shake our heads, "I have to get to work, call you later?" He nods, "sure think kitty cat."

Me and Rory were in the kitchen at the inn and they were talking about Fran, me on the other hand was chopping vegetables. (outfit above.) Then Michel walks in, "I would advise at least looking busy, the boss is here." I put down the knife, "Mia!" Mom face lights up, "you're kidding! When?" Michel is as moody as ever, "I just spotted her walking in." We walk to the door as mom says, "let's go."

We run out and Rory yells, "Mia!" She opens her arms and hugs all three of us, "Oh! Oh, my babies! Ooh!" When she lets go and I ask, "did anyone know you were coming?" She shakes her head, "I didn't know I was coming." Mom jokes, "this isn't a surprise inspection, is it?" Mia smiles, "that's exactly what this is. Ready?" We all stand up tall, "you're too thin, as always. And you're all too beautiful." I pout, "but we eat loads." Mom nods, "we often feel guilty for monopolizing the amount of beauty we're in possession of." She hugs us from behind, "I don't see you enough, which is my fault, so all three of you pass." After we mess with Michel we go to Luke's with Mia.

"Look at this place-- exactly the same." Mom smiles, "I made him paint it a few months ago." She nods, "good for you." Then Luke walk over to us and hugs Mia, "Mia, hey." She smiles, "nice to see you, Lucas." He sighs, "you're the only person in the world that can call me that. I'm saying it for others who plan to try it later." Mom shrugs, "whatever, Lucas." Luke ignores her, "Mia, do you know anything about toasters." She shakes her head, "not a damn thing." I mean why would she, "well, then, sit down and let me get you some coffee." They all sit down and I walk behind the counter with Luke.

"Lukey, can I have tonight off." He gives me a weird look, "Lukey?" I nod, "I'm trying it out, I thought you should have a nickname by now." He sighs, "you can have it off, but may I ask why." I nod, "I want to try and do some new designs, because I'm not on the dance team I joined textiles club. We are doing a fashion showcase soon and I have nothing so far." He nods, "sure, you can have the night off."

I walk back to the table, "I am so sorry Mia, I have this huge Textiles club showcase coming up and I have nothing. Is it okay if I go." She nods, "of course dear, I still have that dress you made me when you were ten. People always think it's the most expensive thing I own." I laugh, "I don't believe you, I was horrible when I was ten." She shakes her head, "I expect photos if I am not here." I salute her and leave. When I get home I make coffee and get straight to work.

Me and Rory went round to grandma's for the portrait, We ended up reading in chairs. I was in a blue dress and Rory was in a red one. If it wasn't for mom we would still be there with an arm ache. I had to skip the town meeting but Rory caught me up on it as soon as she got home. The whole town ganged up on Luke because of Jess, and Jess is still gonna keep acting the same because he doesn't care. I think I'm just gonna stay out of it and defend Luke only if I hear something.

A/N: Hey guys I know this a horrible part not much happens I just didn't know how to fit her in this episode. Comment thoughts on me getting her back into fashion and what yo would like to se next and I will try to do it soon.

Xoxo Maddie.