Part 35

It was after school and Rory went to meet up with Lane so she could get her stuff from the market. Me on the other hand went to the inn because mom wanted to talk to me, "what do you need mom." she sighs, "look I know it's been awhile since that party and you've been out after that as well." I nod, "yeah I know, it was me going to them." She sighs, "I just don't think you should be hanging out with these types of people Christina." I huff, "well, I like them. They look out for me, even when I was dating Finn their best friend they still told me he cheated. If you tried to get to know them you'd like them."

She shakes her head, "no hun, look you can still hang out with Noah. I just don't feel comfortable you staying out all night with these guys. You know because I don't think you've noticed all the ones I've met are male." I shake my head, "I can't believe you. What do you want to meet Rachel, one of my only Chilton friends." She gives me a look, "I thought these boys went to Chilton, or were they expelled." I scoff, "what no, look mom just leave it. I have to go." I walk away and hear her yell, "we are not done talking about this young lady!"

It's the next day and I was laying in my bed when my alarm goes off. I turn it off and get ready for school, I walk downstairs and get coffee. Mom walks into the kitchen, "hey Christina, your sister already left in a huge mood. So you wanna skip and go to the mall." I shake my head, "nope." She sits down next to me, "your still mad at me then?" I nod, "yep." She pouts, "I'm sorry." I look up from my coffee, "so I can still talk to my friends." She sighs, "I didn't say you couldn't talk to them, you just can't hang out with them." I huff, "same thing. I'm going to school, have fun at the mall." As I leave I hear her yell, "I will, thanks!"

I was English taking notes when a teacher walks in, "I'm sorry Mr Medina, can I borrow Christina Gilmore." He nods, "sure." I get up and she says, "you won't be back, so take your bag." I nod and Louise says, "you can borrow my notes." I nod, "thanks." I walk out of class and down the halls.

"Am I in trouble Ms?" She shakes her head, "not at all." I nod and she leads me outside and I see Logan, Colin, and Finn. The teacher nods to them then leaves. "What the hell are you guys doing here." Logan shrugs, "we wanted to know what your mom is saying about us. You ignored all of our calls yesterday, we had to call Noah so we would know you were still alive." I sigh, "my mom said I can't hang out with you guys anymore." Finn steps forward, "but your mom seems really cool about this stuff, love." I sigh, "she used to be. Look English is ending so school is ending. If Rory sees you she'll tell mom. So please leave." They sigh and Colin bows, "of course my Queen. We shall call you." I nod, "sure, bye guys." I walk back in and wait for Rory outside of class.

As I wait I see Tristin, "hey murder." He laughs, "hey. Me, the boys, Rachel, and Rosie are going out tonight. You wanna come." I shake my head, "I can't, I am banned from seeing you. The boys will fill you in now scram." He laughs and bows, "whatever you say my Queen." He takes off and Rory walks out of class, "mom and Mr Medina are dating again." My eyes widen, "say what now?" She nods and we both walk out of school and don't talk the whole way home.

When we got off the bus I zoned out as Rory and Lane got in a fight. I saw that Lane stormed off and Rory put coffee in the bin. Mom walks up to us, "hey, where's Lane going?" Rory keeps walking, "away." I roll my eyes and follow her. Mom follows us and sighs, "okay, firstly Christina get that your mad but you will make better friends." I cut her off, "yeah, well that's not for you to decide." Mom huffs turning to Rory, "and you, you've been in this mood for a week now. Now while I love the unexpected ups and downs of motherhood, I gotta say I'm tired of Goofus and I'd like my Gallant back."

Rory turns around, "you can't just say a normal sentence can you?" I nod, "yeah, just 'hey, let's talk' is too dull for you." Mom stops us from walking grabbing are arms, "hey let's talk?" Rory shrugs her arm off, "about what? I know-- how about you and Mr Medina?" Mom looks at the two of us, "what?" I nod, "we heard you've gotten back together again." Mom looks at the two of us, "has Max talked to you?"

Rory glares at her, "he had me stay after class to talk about my breakup." Mom huffs, "we are not dating. We've been talking. We just now decided to start dating." I shake my head Rory throws her arms around, "why didn't you tell me?" I decided to zone out her dumb ass excuse. Before I know it we are walking again and I zone back in when we stop again and Rory says, "We'll meet you at home." I huff as Rory drags me with her.