Part 19 *Edited*

It was Saturday afternoon and I had only just gotten up. Mom dragged me out of bed and made us get dressed for the party. I just wore some black jeans and a tie dye t-shirt. I wore a white feather boa and a plastic tiara that reads 'Happy Birthday.' After I was ready people started to come. Mom gave us our main presents, Rory got a blue laptop and I got a pastel green sewing machine. Then grandma and grandpa showed up. I didn't think they would, because grandma wasn't happy with Rory or me. Apparently it was rude of me to up and leave like that.

We all soon made up and me and Rory showed her we were wearing the bracelets she got us. I spent the night with Noah, we talked about all of our old dance competitions and looked at the photo book with grandma. She looked at them all with pride in her eyes at the fact that we had won so many big competitions. Miss Patty said something about Rory dancing and we all laughed, she was really bad, but she wanted to give it a go for me.

After the party I called Finn to come round. We met in-between ours and Babette's house. I smiled, "you didn't have to get me something Finn I mean it." He smiled back at, "you get older you get a gift, I'm sorry it's the rules love." I smile and unwrap the present and see a necklace. (necklace above.) I hug him, "I love it so much." He holds my hands, "You deserve it."

Third pov:

Lorelai had just seen Rory with a guy and was in shock that she didn't know a thing about it. She then hears Sookie, "Lorelai you might want to come here." She rushed into the living room and saw Christina also with a guy giving her a present. How could she miss so much in her daughter's lives.

Christina's pov Sunday:

It was the next day and I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and welcome Noah in, "so what do I have to wear?" He shrugs, "Finn said normal clothes. You know like you wear on movie night. Well that's what he said, what did he mean by that?" I shrug, "he comes here and we go to the bookstore together. Hold on let me get changed." (outfit above.)

We drive and reach what I'm guessing is our final destination. My door is opened by Tristian, "my birthday queen would you please follow me this way." I follow him with Noah behind me. We walk into the bar and see everyone is here from the brigade. It looks so cool with the balloons and the streamers. "guys the is awesome." I play with the necklace Finn gave me, speak of the devil he makes his way to me, "I see you're wearing the necklace, you flatter me. Now come on you have so catching up to do. Let's get trollied!"

I spent the night drinking and dancing, then I realise they started to play my songs, "Finn, what is this." I fall on him slightly, "this my love is your beautiful voice, almost as beautiful as you." I pull a face, "you are cheesy when your drunk." He laughs, "don't we both know it." He picks me up and spins me around, "stop I'll be sick." I scream. He puts me down and we just look at each other for a moment and then start to dance shrugging it off.

Noah left before me so me and Finn got a taxi. He said he had one last place to take me to tonight. The taxi pulled up outside the woods and Finn payed the man. We walked down a pathway that was lit up using candles.

When we stopped I saw fairy lights, music and chinse food. We sit down on a picnic table and he holds my hands, "Christy I really like you. I mean I have been with other girls, but since I met you I haven't even looked at them, love. I like you and only you." I smile, "I only like you too." He smiled and leaned in. I gave him my first kiss and I don't regret it one bit. It felt like magic, I pulled away and smiled like crazy. "Finn? That was my first kiss." He smiles, "was it ok that I kissed you?" I nod, "more then okay." I leaned in and kissed him again.

When I got home I ran into the house, "Mom! Rory! Come to the kitchen right now." I hear mom rush down the stairs and Rory opens her door, "what is it sweetie are you okay." I nod with the biggest smile on my face, "I was kissed!" We all start to jump up and down screaming.

Mom leads me into the kitchen, "tell me everything, from the start of the night to the end." I smile, "well his name is Finn. Him, Noah and some other friends had this birthday party for me. After it ended I had to get a taxi because Noah went home early. Finn got in saying he wants to take me somewhere special, the taxi the pulls up at the woods. We walk into this clearing with fairy light, music, and chinse food. We sit down and he says ever since he met me he thought of no one else and I said the same. He leaned in and stopped to make sure it was okay. Then we kissed!" Mom and Rory sequel and we all hug.

Two weeks later Rory gets kissed by the new kid and me and mom are the last to find out. I mean even Mrs Kim knew before me, I'm her twin that is unbelievable. Things with me and Finn are going good and mom and Rory still haven't met him yet. We met Dean soon after the kiss because mom was a spaz and invited him to a movie night. I think all ended well though in the end.