Part 10 *Edited*

We arrive at the coordinates at the back of the note and see two candles, We pick them up and follow the path. Soon we reach what looks like a campsite, I smile and look around. A guy named Ben walks up to me, "why has the queen got no crown." I laugh and take it out of the box that was in my bag, "better my lord." He smiles, "much, good to see you Sir Noah." Noah looks confused, "Sir?" He shrugs, "All guards are knights and all knights are called sir." With that he leaves us and we walk over to what I think is my tent. I only say that because in between two larger tents are two thrown and the tents are bigger the others, Noah take the tent next to mine and we put stuff away.

I walk out of the tent in white jeans and a white blouse and my tiara. I was told to wear white and that is what I did. I walk over to Logan, "I thought you to be the king, where is ones crown." He laughs, "We have no king, I just took the role that night." I laugh, "ok then who sits on the other throne and sleeps in the other big tent?" He smirks, "The lord of the hour we call them. We pick one to be your main guard each night. Until you pick one and it can't be your local guard." I sigh, "who will it be tonight." He then point to Finn the one that started it all.

After some time I leave Logan and meet up with Finn, "I hear you are my main protector good sir." He bows, "at your service your majesty." He then kisses my hand, "well good sir are you not going to ask me to dance." He take my hand, "would you like to dance?" With a nod he leads me to the dance floor and we dance and drink the night away.

In the morning I am see a note on the table, 'I will wait outside your tent get ready for the main event, pick out a nice dress, your lord Finn x' I look in my bag and pick out my dress and walk out of my tent to see Finn. He guides me to a different clearing. I see paint ball guns and run to them. I tap a guy named Luke on the shoulder, "give me the gun." He does so and I see Tristian jump for me to shoot at him. I shoot him in the chest and again and again until I get bored. As I put it down they all bow and clap.

Just before I am told the main event is to happen Noah takes my hand and guides me to stage. Finn looks at me on the stage and smirks, "before tonight's main event I was told our queen can sing by a little birdy. Would you mind praising us with your lovely voice." I stand still in shock and Noah pushes me onto the stage and I take the mic. I take a deep breath and start to sing one of my own songs. (Song above.) They all stand up clapping and cheering.

After my song we all went to the other end of the clearing where a saw a helicopter. Logan, Colin, and Finn are going to jump. I step forward, "I want to jump with you." They look at me like I'm mad and Logan shakes his head, "you could get hurt." I roll my eyes, "Isn't that's what it's all about, the thrill. I can be clipped to Finn and he can pull the parachute." They give in and I jump. We were the last ones and it was the best thing I have ever done. I felt so alive.

After that we packed our bags and drove home. I walk in to an empty home and realise tonight is the big wedding at the inn. I change into a more casual dress and walk up to the inn. I walk to the back gardens to be met with hug from Rory, "where were you? so much happened me and mom got into this big fight and then we made up by the end of the wedding mom is helping pack up." I give her a smile, "I'm sorry look I need to find mom." She nods and I see mom packing up the decorations in the garden area.

I walk over, "hi mom." She turns around and gives me the biggest hug in the world, "where in the hell where you?" I shrug, "in some wood glamping with Noah and some friends." She shakes her head, "I told you not to go to that." I look down, "I know but I really wanted to celebrate with them and have fun. Noah was with me." She sighs, "Just next time please listen to me kid I don't want--" I cut her off, "I love you mom, but I'm not you. You just have to trust me, you can't keep me sheltered my entire life." She sighs, "I'm sorry your right, so you wanna help." I nod, "jus tell me what to do."

It was Friday night dinner but I didn't go because my head killed me and I stayed in bed watching TV on the phone with Noah the whole time.