Part 58

A/N: Hey guys so I am skipping to episode 19 because I don't know how to add her to the others.

Economics class, I was in an group with Madeline, Louise, Chip, Paris and Rory as our group leader. We just finished reading the materials and Rory asks, "so is everything in the martials clear to everyone?" We all nod except Louise who asks, "oh, were we reading these now?" I sigh, "no we were just silent for 10 minutes for no reason." She looks around, "I thought it was, like, prayer time or something." Paris shakes her head, "good grief." Madeline looks panicked, "I'm still reading mine. I read slow so I don't miss anything."

Paris looks like she might explode, "it's simple instructions for the business fair." Louise slightly mumbles, "someone's not taking to Elba too kindly." Pair narrows her eyes, "what does that mean?" Louise smirks, "Rory's the leader of this group, Napoleon and you're not..." Paris turns to my sister, "excuse me, leader? You wanna lead here? You've got anarchy." Rory shrugs, "I'm just enjoying the show." I nod, "same, has anyone got popcorn?"

Then Brad who last I checked transferred because of Paris walks up to us, "hi, I think this is my group." Rory smiles, "Brad, hey." I give him a nod, "sup." He looks shocked, "oh, you guys remember me." I sigh, "of course we do, we don't have that bad of a memory." He nods, "cool." Rory gives me a look before saying, "so you're back at Chilton now." He nods, "oh, yeah. My psychiatrist convinced my parents I should face my fears instead of running away from them, and my rabbi agreed." I give him a fake smile, "nice, please take a seat next to Paris."

Brad sits next to Paris and looks scared so Rory saves him by telling him what we are doing, "Brad, there's going to be an interschool business fair in three weeks. Each group has to come up with a consumer product, that appeals to high school kids." Brad nods, "neat." I roll my eyes and Rory continues, "so we pick our product and we make a prototype of it. Then we use our imaginary million-dollar budget to mass-produce, market, and distribute it. And we'll present all of this at the fair." Brad nods again, "cool." Then Paris speaks up, "hey, Brad. Your festive interjections are a real kick in the pants, but we're low on time, so can it."

We then all turn back to my sister, "in two days, we're going to reconvene and pitch ideas." Louise closes her book, "class dismissed?" Paris stops her, "whoa, whoa, we haven't even discussed business advisors." Rory nods, "right, we're supposed to get a parent who's in business to advise us." Chip shakes his head, "my dad's got scheduling conflicts up the wazoo." Paris shrugs, "my dad's in Hong Kong, but he can video-conference in if need be."

Rory shakes her head, "No for Paris." Madeline speaks up, "my dad's traveling." Louise shrugs, "my dad's in court for the next six weeks." Rory raises an eyebrow, "lawyer?" Louise corrects her, "defendant." I nod, "we won't pry." She sighs, "I have no idea what he's up on anyway." In the end the group decided we should ask our mom and I decided Rory should do the asking because she's leader.

As I walk out of class Paris comes up to me, "How would you like to work on an idea together." I open my locker to get books out, "why ask me Paris? I thought you hated me." She shrugs, "that's a very strong word, I thought we could do this and then be civil with each other? I have an idea I just need you to make it hip." I sigh, "fine, but only because I haven't go an idea yet."

It's two days later and Grandpa is our adviser and Rory starts the meeting, "so I guess, we can start with the idea pitches. Who wants to go first?" Louise went first and she wanted to do a lip gloss LoJack, that was denied because it was only for girls. Then Madeline's idea was a locker robot, that was turned down because we didn't know how to make a robot.

Then Paris hands me the files and we start to hand them out and Rory says, "I guess Paris and Chris are next." I sit back down and wait for my part as Paris talks, "the average teenager spends seven hours at school, seven hours where he or she is busy walking from class to class. Indoors, outdoors, in all types of weather. At the same time, that same teenager is going through major physical changes within his or her own body. The combo of the action with the environment in addition to the hormonal imbalance can only lead to one thing-- accidents. Monday morning, Muffin wakes up and looks in the mirror. 'oh, no, I have a zit on my face. I'll look down when I walk so hunky football play won't notice,' and bam, Muffin smacks right into the cafeteria wall. Ouch, that's gotta hurt."

Madeline asks, "who's Muffin?" Paris shakes her head and continues, "This is why I'm proposing manufacturing something that no teenager should be without-- a first-aid kit. Specially designed to fit in a locker with minimum space disruption-- band-aids, antiseptic, cotton balls, Q-tips, ace bandages, aspirin." Rory looks kind of unsure, "I don't know. It's possible. Does anyone have any questions about it?" Then grandpa speaks up, "they sell these things in every drug store, do they not? There's also a registered nurse on every campus. Her office would contain the products that you're talking about, correct? What makes you think you could get a young person to spend good money on something that they could get for free or, at least at a lower cost?"

I smirk, "that's where I come in. I know one thing about the modern teenager?" He raises an eyebrow, "and what is that?" I lean back, "you can get them to buy anything if it comes in leopard print." Louise nods, "true." Madeline also nods, "very true." I smile, "we get them with style. We dress up the kits with sparkles, colours, pictures of bands, sport teams for the boys, animal pictures for the puppy and unicorn bunch, a style for every taste. Plus we use neon band-aids, pink or blue gauze for the bandages, anything that seems young or flashy or bright." He smiles, "and that is how you girls intend to set the business world on its ear?"

I smirk, "that's right." He nods, "tricked out first-aid kits." Paris corrects him, "for the locker." He smiles, "you really think that's going to work?" I sit up, "yes. We do." He says, "so do I. It's perfect. It's simple, it's easy to produce. The possibilities are endless. I love it." Me and Pairs both smile as each other and Rory says, "well, I think we've got our product."

A/N: Hey guys so I'm giving you two updates today I hope you like this part please feel free to comment your thought.

Xoxo Maddie.