Part 21 *Edited*

I get a call from Finn saying he got the tickets so I had nothing to worry about. So I spent the whole day finishing my dress. It is now the night of the dance and I'm waiting for Rory to finish so we can walk out to show mom together. "come on, already!" Mom yells from the living room. I sigh thinking the same thing and Rory yells back, "I'm primping!" I sit on the sink and mom yells back, "your 16! you have skin like a baby's ass! There's nothing to primp!" I smirk and drag Rory out and we show mom. (dress above.)

Mom dropped her magazine in shock, "wow. Someone hit you two with a pretty stick." We spin around, "these dresses are amazing you two out yourselves." I flip my hair, "I know I'm awesome." They laugh at me and mom smiles, "they're beautiful baby. You guys look beautiful. Come here." Rory comes over and mom fixes her hair, "are you sure my dress looks good, it's not my best work." Mom sigh, "you are a perfectionist, now go get me the hair spray."

Me and Rory go and get it and walk in to see Sookie, "what do you think?" She gasps, "oh, my God! You're movie stars! I'm serious! oh my... At some point tonight, walk down a flight of stairs. Movie stars always walk down staircases." Mom ushers us over, "let me spray while you figure out what she said." Sookie stops her, "you don't move-- I got it." She goes to Rory's hair but sprays it in her eye, "are you ok?" She nods, "wrong way-- I got it. Yeah sweetie. Hand that to your mother." So we let mom do it and Sookie leaves temporally blind. "That'll be good for six slow dances, four medium ones, one lambada, but if you plan on doing any moshing, I suggest another layer." We stop her and laugh.

I hear the doorbell go and me and Rory go and get some food that Sookie brought. I then hear grandma, "okay, Rory, Christina, come in here, please." We walk in with napkins and food in our hands. Grandma sighs, "they have lived with you for too long." Mom looks at us, "sweeties lose the bid and the taco, Rory put your shoes on and come out. Let grandma take the pretty picture." We nod and walk back into the kitchen.

"Rory, Christina! Let's go your public awaits!" I sigh and hurry Rory up. We walk in and mom and grandma are talking about mom's back. Then mom says, "alright, here they are. Get your camera moving." grandma turns around, "what? oh, my , you're both gorgeous!" She then starts to take pictures telling us to smile. She then turns to mom, "I'm so glad you decided to buy Rory her dress. Christina yours looks wonderful, you still have that talent." I smile more and then at mom.

I hear a knock on the door and let Finn in, "grandma this is Finn." Finn shakes her hand, "it's a pleasure to meet you." Grandma smiles, "you have a good one here young man. Now come on let's take a photo." We smile and let her take a picture of the two of us. Then we left and said we would meet Dean and Rory at the dance.

We were in the car holding hands, "we don't have to go. I mean it was probably be really boring." He sighs, "as long as your there nothing is boring." I give him a small smile then ask, "what are we. I mean you've met my family and we go on dates, kiss. So what are we." He looks at me, "I've never really had a girlfriend before, love. You're the first person I have ever felt this way about. So if you would let me my Queen I would like to be able to call you my girlfriend." I smile ear to ear, "I would love that." I lay my head on his shoulder as he drives to the dance.

We arrive and go up to a table, "so do you want to dance first or get our photo taken?" Soon Madeline and Louise walk up to us, "hey Christina, I didn't know that you knew Finn. Hey Finn." I see her smirk, "yeah well I do." She then looks at me, "so Finn you wanna dance." He goes behind me and wraps his arms around me, "sorry, mate. I think I'm gonna dance with my girlfriend." I get butterflies when he says that and the two of them leave, Louise looks mad.

Soon Rory and Dean arrive and after Louise and Madeline leave them we walk over, "hey twin, I was thinking your were gonna skip." She laugh, "well I knew if I did you would punish me in some way." I laugh and nod, "yep." We all start to dance and I see Tristian looking at me with sad eyes. I mean it make no sense. Me and Finn get our picture taken and the he goes to get our coats.

I see Tristan talking to Finn, I walk towards them and hear him say, "so your being her protector tonight. I thought that was my job." I walk up to them, "hey guys, what's going on here?" Tristan keeps eye contact with Finn, "nothing. Just telling Finn he isn't needed tonight." Finn smirks, "well I'm actually here as her date." He smirks, "really? I just don't see it. The playboy out with Christina Gilmore. What is she your tenth girl this week?" I look down and Finn jumps in, "why don't you just shut up." I scoff, "well I hate to break this up but we should get going." Tristan turns to me, "oh why, play boy got another date lined up." Finn looks mad, "get out of my way, mate. Let's go." I take his hand and we walk away.

Tristan then stands in my way, Finn pushes him, "what the hell do you think you're doing mate?!" Tristan gets mad, "you will not push me! This is my turf!" Finn scoffs, "are you really trying to act tough right now?! You're being a jackass!" Tristan point to the door, "outside now!" He laugh, "I'm not fighting you! It wouldn't be fair I would have down in one punch easy!" Tristan smiles and then charges at Finn. I cover my mouth as some other boys break them apart. Finn breaks free, "you don't want to fight me Mate! Cause I'll kill you! Come on Christina." Tristan runs up to us and Finn looks him up and down, "you will not come near her... ever again. Consider this your final notice, your out of the brigade, mate."

We walk to Finn's car and he starts to drive, "Finn where are we going?" He sighs, "I need to clear my head. I mean he's right I can't be a boyfriend, I'm the playboy and flirt. I don't know what I was thinking. I like you Christy I really do, I just know I'm gonna slip up. I can't do that to you. I'm so sorry love." The rest of the ride was silent and I had tears in my eyes. He pulled up outside my house and I ran in.

I saw grandma sitting on the chair, "Christina, what's wrong?" I start to cry and fall to the floor, "he ended it grandma, he ended it and I can't-- I can't breath." She sat on the floor and pulled me into a hug. Once I composed myself I went to bed and grandma went to sit on the chair to wait for Rory to get home.