Part 65

Right now we are all listening to a depressing song in the inn that Sookie wants to walk down the aisle to. Then mom turns it off, "Sookie, you've got to be kidding. You cannot walk down the aisle to that." Sookie pouts, "why?" I sigh, "I say this in the nicest way possible, it's depressing Sookie." She shakes her head, "It's Ella." Mom shakes her head, "it's morbid" She looks at all of us and says, "it's classic a song."

Mom nods, "a classic song about a women who can't make her relationship work, whose life is filled with emptiness and regret and pain." Sookie smiles, "oh, who listens to the lyrics?" Mom replies, "anybody hot hanging out with Annie Sullivan by the water pump." Rory then brings over a box of CDs, "what are these?" Sookie shakes her head, "those are some alternative songs, but I like this one." Mom then looks through them and asks, "Sookie, do you even like Jackson?" Michel then as normal tries to get out of helping and obviously it doesn't work. Rory says her and Lane will find a better song and that problem is now solved.

Then when Michel leaves Sookie says, "my cousin Carl cancelled, so I have two empty seats. Anyone else you want to invite?" Rory shakes her head, "I've got Lane and Dean I'm good." I nod, "same, I have Noah and his plus one and Logan. I'm good." Sookie then turns to mom, "what about Emily and Richard?" Mom looks at her, "Emily and Richard, who?" Sookie shakes her head, "your Emily and Richard." After a lot of convincing mom agreed to invite them Friday.

Dad had come into town for when Rory was getting her cast off and he came to the rehearsal dinner at Sookie and Jackson's house. Rory was talking to Dean and Lane and I was with Noah and Cassie, "so Noah tells me you applied to the internship with Tim Gunn last week. Do you think your gonna get it?" I shrug, "maybe, I mean he's seen my work up close at a school fashion showcase. I think I have a good chance." Noah puts his arm around Cassie, "oh, she is so gonna get it." I look at the two of them, "so are you guys like official yet?" She laughs, "yeah he asked me last week, he was so nervous it was cute."

Noah turns to me, "so who's your date to the wedding?" I smile, "I asked Logan." He smirks and mimics, "so are you guy like official yet?" I laugh shaking my head, "no. I mean he's going to collage next year, I think we're better being friends for now." Cassie nods, "I know what you mean, I had a long distance relationship once with this guy in Boston, it ended in our first month apart." I know I made the right choice, I think maybe we could have a chance when I start collage. My eyes widen and I look at Noah, "what if I don't get into Yale, after everything. What would happen?" He turns to Cassie, "We'll be right back." She nods and kisses him before we leave her.

He takes me into the kitchen and puts his hands on my shoulders, "you need to calm down, your a legacy with good grades,the state champion winner, and you are going to get that internship. You have nothing to worry about I promise you." I nod, "your right, I got this. Now the boys are going to collage it will just be us and Rachel in the Jr brigade. What if they move on and find a different girl to take my place in the group." He shakes his head, "there is only one you, the group might change a little but no one can replace you."

After my mini breakdown about life we joined the party again but me and Rory left soon after. In the morning mom tells us the dad and Sherry are on the verge of breaking up. It's now the night before the wedding and Rory is in her room listening to music with Lane and I am in the living room talking to Logan on the phone, "so are excited to see me in the least embarrassing bridesmaid's dress ever to be made." He laughs, "I can't wait. So when do you hear about the internship." I sigh, "The earliest I should back is Sunday and the latest is Tuesday. What if I don't get and then I don't get into Yale, I mean even Noah said this one of the main things that set me apart."

"You need to stop worrying Queenie. You are going to get in and you are going to join us boys along with Noah and Rachel. We will be the life of the party once more." I pout, "and until then you'll find a new small town girl and her best friend to party with." He gasps, "do you really think that low of me. We would never, look I gotta go me and the boys are going out tonight." I shake my, "remember you cannot be hungover tomorrow." I hear the boys in the background, "I won't be, night Queenie." I shake my head, "night Charming."

A/N: I thought it was a good idea to make her have the breakdown and open up about the worries she has. I was thinking that when Logan leaves to collage she should still date other people tell what you think and if you like the idea of Christina dating around a little.

Xoxo Maddie.