Part 22 *Edited*

I wake up and hear yelling and see that it's only six in the morning. It sounds like Rory and mom are having a fight. I here Rory slam the door and then I walk in the kitchen with red puffy eyes. Mom looked at me and her eyes softened. She pulled me into a hug, "it's gonna be okay, I promise Hun."

It's been awhile and people were setting up the Christmas show. I was under thousands of blankets and eating cookie dough ice cream. I get I call, "hello?" I hear a sigh, "okay kitty cat, you are letting all of this out once and for all. Come down to the music shop now." I sigh, "I can't, my beds too comfy." I hear him huff, "come now of I will drag you." I huff back at him, "fine I'm one my way."

I got to the music shop and he took me to the back room, "use this and write what you truly feel." I take the notepad and start to write. I look up to see Noah setting things up for me to record, "Noah, do you have to record it?" He looks at me, "of course, it's apart of your journey and you can add it to the box of things you are gonna make." I give him a confused look, "what?" He walks over to me, "you know all the things that remind you of him. According to Opera it helps you move on." I laugh, "you watched Opera." He sighs, "only for you kitty cat." I then start to sing my heart out and pour everything I feel into it. (song above.)

After I got it out I took the CD and me and Noah went home to an empty house. I took a box from under my bed and placed it on the bed, "now what?" He opens my wardrobe, "now you look at things and put them in the box if they remind you of him." I nod and look at the necklace I'm wearing. I take it off and put it in the box. I wore it everyday, I never took it off it was like a promise of what we had. I put the dress I wore to the formal in there along with some other things in my room.

After I'm done I look at him, "now what? do we burn it?" He shakes his head, "no. follow me." I takes the box downstairs and I follow him. He opens the cupboard and puts it in and then covers it with a blanket, "this way when you are ready you can look in the box and remember the good times." After that we had a movie day in the living room, "thanks for everything Noah, I wouldn't be able to leave without you." I smiles, "oh I know."

I haven't been out of the house since the formal other then going to see Noah. Here I was being forced by Noah again to go to Luke's. This time he said I had to get dressed. I sighed not liking the idea and go up to my room, I see my wardrobe half empty and sad. I then find an outfit and leave with Noah. (outfit above.)

We walk to Luke's, as I walk in I see all eyes on me. I sit in a corner table and keep my hood up. Noah smiles, "see this isn't so bad is it." I shrug, "everyone is looking at me Noah." He puts his hand on my arm for comfort. Kirk then walks over, "Christina, I just want to say sorry for not expressing my concerns I had when I saw you two walking around." I keep my head down and nod, "it's fine Kirk." He nods and leaves us be.

I hear something placed on the table and see waffles and golden syrup, I then see a big mug of coffee. I look at Luke and he gives me a smile, "call if you need anything. I mean it, I am ready to kill the kid if you want." I give a small smile, "thanks Luke." He nods and leaves. I start to eat and then look at Noah, "do you know what hurts the most? It's the reason why he broke up with me. I mean he did it so he didn't break my heart, and because he knew he was gonna cheat. I mean did he know that because he deep down didn't really ever like me. I mean he was my first kiss. I am so dumb." Noah shakes his head and gets up to give me a hug, "he's the dumb one, he has noo clue what he's missing."