Part 13 *edited*

I was in Finn's car and we were driving back to his place to watch some TV. The picnic was perfect and I just loved the whole thing. He had all my favourite food and it was just perfect. We were holding hands as he drove.

My cell phone rang and I let go of his hand. "hello?" I hear a sigh of relief, "thank God your ok Hun. Me and your sister got home and then I got this message saying you left school after the test." I groan, "look mom I'm out right now, so is it ok if my friend just drops me off at Friday night dinner." Finn grabs my hand and move my phone to my other ear, "ok Hun, but what will you wear?" I look at Finn and he says, "I can buy you something. It's no trouble." I nod, "He says he can get me something gotta go." Just as I end it I hear her say, "he?" I may have slipped up there.

We get to his apartment he had to move into because, his parents moved back to Australia to spend time with family. He on the other hand stayed for school, and Yale. We walk in and he pulls out a bottle of whisky. I take the bottle and drink from it handing back to him. I walk over and pick a TV show, He gets some popcorn. I flick through all the shows and pick 'The Fresh Prince of Bel Air' I love this show. He comes over and we spend the day on the sofa watching TV.

After the first season finished I look over to Finn, "so did you like it." He smiles down at me, "it was good, my favourite part was you doing the opening rap at the start every time." I shrug, "what can I say, I am amazing." He smirks and pulls me into him and I snuggle into him.

It's around 6:30 so me and Finn go shopping to find me a dress. I groan, "I hate shopping. I could make better dresses then half of the ones here." He smirks, "we both know that's true but you have to pick something love." I sigh and flick through the dresses. Finn pulls one out, "what about this one." I shake my head, "no look at the bottom they cut it in the most unflattering shape for my body. Also the fabric looks cheap." He sighs and we go back to looking. I finally find a dress and I walk out of the mall with it on. (Outfit above.)

We pull up to the Gilmore household and Finn opens the door for me, "do you want me to wait, there's a bar around the corner." I shake my head, "I'll be fine." He takes my hand, "Only if your sure Love." I nod and walk up to the door waving him goodbye. I notice that mom's jeep isn't parked in front of the house. I shrug it off and knock on the door, I must be the first here.

The maid opens the door and I swear it's a new face every time. The maid takes my coat and I walk into the living room. Grandma and Grandpa give me a kiss on the cheek. I sit down and they get me a coke. Then Grandma speaks up, "so where is you sister and mother." I shrug, "I don't know I was out so a friend dropped me off so they should be here soon." Grandma nodded, "is your friend anyone I would know." I shake my head, "I don't think so."

She nods, "so why were not with your mother and sister tonight." I shrug again, "me and Rory had a fight at school so I didn't want to even look at her." Grandpa rises an eyebrow, "is everything ok." I sigh, "I guess we will fine out soon." Then the door bell ring and my mom and Rory walk in. Everyone says there hellos and Rory sits next to mom on the opposite sofa. We sat in silence and I asked for some of Grandpa's paper.

Soon we were told that dinner was ready. We sat down and Grandma sighs, "that is enough, Rory, Christina you two will talk this out back in the living room and come back with is resolved. understood?" We nod and walk back into the living room.

I looked at Rory and she crossed her arms and said, "so, look I am sorry for what I said but it's just not fair. You don't even have to try to be smart, you just are. I have to put all of this work just to get where you are." I sigh and sit down, "I can't help that Rory, and I get that your mad but you hurt me. You said that my worst nightmare was going to come true. I don't want to be with mom forever I want to travel the world and preform and showcase my talent. I thought that you would be the one person to believe in me." We hug and she whispers, "I do believe in you. Always have and always will." Although we said we forgave each other it still really hurt me bit I decided to let it go because I was starving.

We go back in and sit through dinner and talk about all the good things that happened this week. When we were out of the house mom turned to me, "so who were you with?" I shrug, "just a friend." I hear mom sigh, "you know you two can talk to me about boys right." I nod, "I will tell when there is something to tell."