part 1 *Edited*

Christina

I wake up early in the morning to the sound of my alarm going off. I groan and turn the alarm off. I look at the time and see I am going to be late, I get up and ready leaving a note in the kitchen telling my mom and Rory that I had left. (outfit above.)

I walk into the main part of town and take in the busy morning atmosphere. I see Luke's Diner and walk in. He turns around hearing the door and gives me a small smile, "you're on time for once." I laugh and take my notepad and pen. The rest of the morning I take orders. The door opened and these to guys walked in and sat on the counter. I thought nothing of them and gave Miss Patty a refill. She gave me a wink and pointed to the guys at the counter. They were looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

He walked up to me and tried to talk to me but I stopped him, "look let me save you some embarrassment, I'm 15 and I don't think my age is changing anytime soon so goodbye." He looked shocked and slowly backed away. I got back to work and saw my mom enter the diner. I saw what was coming, it happens every morning. She puts her stuff down and walks up to Luke with pleading eyes, "please, Luke. Please, please, please." I look out the widow and see my best friend of all time.

"Luke I'm going on my break." I yell as I run out of the diner. You see my sister has her friend Lane and I have Noah. I have know him since I could remember. I jump on him back and he spins me around, "Well hello to you too Kitty Cat." I roll my eyes at then nickname he gave me. I wore a cat ears for a whole year and he will never let me live it down. "what should we do Happy Feet." He gasp and pushed my lightly, "how could you use that." I laugh, "You started it." We start to walk when Noah gets called back by Miss Patty from the dance studio.

As he goes back to work I do as well, I see Rory walking and I walk in with her. I hand Luke my notepad on the way in and clock out for the morning. I sit down with Mom and Rory and Mom has her coffee. "oh, what do you guys need? Hot tea, coffee?" I nod, "I need coffee now, I hate the morning shift." They laugh at me and Rory says, "Lip gloss." Mom then start to look through her bag, "I have Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry and toasted marshmallow." I jump in, "I can I have the toasted marshmallow?" She nods and hands it to me.

Rory pulls a face, "Anything in there not resembling a breakfast cereal?" She looks again, "yes. It has no smell but it changes colours with your mood." I laugh, "God mom, Rupaul doesn't have this much makeup." She rolls her eyes, "well you're crabby." I roll my eyes back at her and Rory jumped in, "I'm sorry. I lost my Macy Gray CD and we both need caffeine." I nod, "Yes I need coffee, do you know what time I got up this morning." Mom ignores me and turns to Rory, "I have your CD." Rory huffs, "thief." She takes her CD back from mom. Mom goes back into her bag, "sorry, I'll get you some coffee. Christina come with me Luke likes you." We grab two mugs and make our way over.

We just stand still and Luke gives us a blank look. I sigh and mom says, "what? It's not for me. It's for the twins, I swear." I give him my puppy dog eyes, "please Luke you know you love me." He sighs and fills my cup. He looks at mom, "you're shameless." She huffs, "Look, officer Krupke. Rory's right at that table, right over there." He looks over and I see the same guy that tried it with me with Rory. I think I even saw him talking to my mom as well. I mean what can we say, us Gilmores just irresistible. I sit on the stall and mom walks over to the table. When the guy leaves I walk back over to them.

I spent the whole of my school day with Noah today, we had all of our lessons together and it is the best day of the week.

The next day we walk into the inn my mom works at and I see Michel. I smirk walking up to him, "hi." He groans and turns away from me. I pout, he is so rude. We gave mom a kiss on the cheek and Rory starts to look for stamps.

Michel looks over to us, "what is you offspring doing?" I give him a big smile just to get on his nerves and by the look on his face it worked. Rory looks up, "I need stamps, I'll take these." She hold up stamps. Mom says take them at the same time Michel says no. Mom looks Rory over, "what's with the muumuu?" I smile and rise my hand, "I said the same thing." Rory rolls her eyes, "stop." Now my mom being my mom doesn't stop and I just sit back and watch the show, "I'm just saying, you couldn't find one made of metal in case anyone has x-ray eyes?" I laugh and Rory glares and me and I just shrug.

I walk away as Rory gives her French paper to Michel, I already handed mine in the day after they set it. I like to have my weekends free for fun. We leave the inn and I say bye and meet up with Noah and she meets up with Lane. Don't get me wrong I love Lane to bits but I feel like a third wheel being with them.

Noah puts his arm around me, "so kitty cat what's new in your life." I roll my eyes and look at him, "well Happy Feet do you remember me and Rory sent in them applications for Chilton? Do you remember that I only did it to see if I could get in? Well we haven't heard back yet so I think it might be a no." He shakes his head, "no way you twins are the smartest people I know." I shrug, "I guess. I don't really mind, I mean it would have helped me get into Yale but oh well." He smiled, "have you told your mum that you know what you want to do yet and that you want to go to Yale." I shake my head, "I don't want break her heart you know?" My mom had always dreamt of both me and Rory going to Harvard and studying whatever we wanted. I just don't want to let her down.

Hi guys I hope you like my story and I can't wait to get peoples feedback on what you think of Christina. Also who do you want her to end up with.