Part 41

It's now Monday and I am sat at my desk making a dress for Friday night. My pager goes off and it's from Noah. I sigh and walk over to my phone and call him, "thank God you called me kitty cat, I wasn't sure if you were out or not." I sigh, "nope I was just making my dress for Friday." I hear a sigh of relief, "ok, good your home. Look I love you so I'm telling you, stay home." I furrow my eye brows, "can I ask why?" He sighs, "just trust me, look I'll come round tomorrow and don't answer the phone. Only call me when I page you, bye." He ends the call and I shrug it off going back to my dress.

It's the next day and I was on the sofa watching TV. Then Noah comes in, "thank God. Right I have to tell you something but promise me you won't freak out." I nod, "what is going on with you." He sits down, "I was going to come round yesterday to hang out with you. Then I found some gifts for you from guys from Stars Hollow. They were professing their undying love for you." I groan, "it's not that time of the year again." He nods, "yep."

Mom walks in the house, "hun, why did three guys ask me for your number." I groan, "it's that time of year mom." She pouts in thought, "you lost me hun." I point to Noah and he explains, "well at the start of summer every year, all the single boys and Star Hollow high try to go out with her." Mom nods slowly, "still confused." I get up, "basically, since start of middle school all the boys in my year decided to make me theirs. According to them I am the cutest and funniest single girl our age in Stars Hollow. They thought they would have to pick someone else because of Finn, but you know what happened."

Mom sits me down, "breath, now why do they even do this." Noah laughs, "it started off as a joke, now it's a contest. At the start of middle school every boy I think of but me, asked Chris out. She always said no. So it became a challenge, and to this day she still says no. When she says yes the challenge ends and now they have decided when that happens they will pick another person." Mom smirks, "on the bright side free chocolate." I nod, "I do love that part."

So it's now Friday and I got sick, because what was happening outside my door I ordered from Al's on Thursday. It was already payed for when they came to my door. I wish I never opened that door, it was like a forest with all the flowers out there. I just took the food and closed the door. I woke up the next more puking in the toilet. That is the last time I get his clams, I mean they were on a deal now I know why. Turns out Rory and grandpa got into a fight because he was rude to Dean, so that's always fun.