Part 49

It was the night Jess and Luke were coming round for dinner. I was in my room listening to music on my Walkman. Just then I hear a knock on my door, "come in." The door opens and mom walks in, "Noah is here to see you. Also tell him he can join us, Jess and Luke should be here soon." I nod, "on it." We then walk back down and I see Noah in the living room watching the TV.

I sit next to him, "so what can I do for you happy feet." He sends me a smile, "you may need to bail." I roll my eyes, "and why is that." He smirks, "well school just started and you know Finn." I nod, "okay, I got it. They are having a party, but so am I." He pouts, "we haven't been out in forever, I want to go and I will only go if you do." I huff, "fine, let me ask." I go into the kitchen, "mom, I need to bail on tonight." She turns around, "why? We need to make Jess feel welcome." I nod, "I know, I already met him and I will see the most at work." She nods, "fine go." I hug her, "thank you, thank you."

After I got ready we left once we had said bye. (Outfit above.) On the way out we bump into Luke and Jess in the drive way, "hey, where are you guys going?" I shrug, "I'm sorry Luke but I had plans for tonight. You see all of my friends are now back to school so we're having a party." Jess gives me a weird look, "there's a party in Stars Hollow." I laugh, "God no, it's out of town. I'll see you at work Luke, have fun." As we walk away Luke yells, "don't drink too much, Your shift is bright and early!" I roll my eyes and yell back, "whatever!"

We pull up at a pub and walk over to the boys and Rachel. I look over the group and raise an eyebrow, "where is Tristin." Colin shrugs, "he had plans with other friends. Now we have five other bars to hit after this. Let's party people!" We all cheer and walk into the bar.

I was dancing at one of the clubs near this small town when I heard someone call my name, "Chris? What are you doing here." I turn around to see Bradley, "heyy B my newest main man. What are you doing here this fine evening." He steady's me as I sway a little, "your drunk? Did you come here with someone." I nod, "my friends are over there. We took a taxi so we could be drunk. Do you wanna dance?" He shakes his head, "I'm good thanks." I frown and then look over to our table, "Finny! Come and dance with me, your best ex!" He laughs, "anything for you, love."

When he walks over he sees Bradley, "I'm sorry about her, I'm Finn her ex and one of her best friends." He nods, "I go to school with her, my names Bradley." He nods, "well it was nice to meet you, mate. I think we should get this little missy home before her mom tries to kill me again. Christy love say night." I give Bradley and drunken smile, "nighty night." I lean on Finn and fall asleep.

Third person pov:

Finn shakes his head and lifts Christina bridal style, "well, I'll see you around mate. Also just a heads up, if you wanna try and get with her there is a line. Also a test you have to pass given by me and the guys at the table, then there's the mother and twin. It's hard work but you could try. Night mate. Come on let's get you home love." The rest of the group get up from the table and they get in a taxi.

When they got to Christina's house Finn got her out of the taxi and Noah knocked on the door. Lorelai opens the door a gasps at the sight, "is she okay." Noah nods, "she fell asleep after a few drinks too many. Luckily Finn caught her and carried her to the taxi." She sighs, "thank you, Finn. Now, I think I can take it from here." Finn nods and gives her to her mom, "goodnight Miss Gilmore." She smiles, "night boys." Once they leave she carries her daughter to her room.

When she lays her on the bed she kisses her head, "you really have to stop doing this on week days. I love you Chris, so much." She gives her daughter one last look before turning off her light and closing the door. She just hopes Chris won't make the same mistakes she did.