Part 32

We were at our weekly dinner and the over night party starts tomorrow night. I haven't asked my mom yet knowing her answer but I will when we get home. We were eating in silence when Rory asks, "grandma, can I have some baby pictures of you and grandpa." She looks up from her food, "any particular reason." I nod, "yeah. We're doing this family-history project for school." She smiles at us, "if it's for school, I could dig something up."

We give mom a side glance and I say, "we need some of mom, too." Mom sighs, "I thought we already had this conversation." I shake my head, "we don't believe you." She turns to grandma, "mother tell her." Grandma sighs, "I don't have any baby pictures of you mother." Mom raises her glass, "thank you." I roll my eyes at my mom and Rory asks, "how could you not have any?" Grandma responds with, "because when your mother was 7, I found her burning her baby pictures." I hold in my laugh, "why would you do that?" Rory nods, "I'm sure you were a cute baby."

Mom turns to grandma and glares before grandma says, "she was very cute." Mom looks at her food, "4... 3... 2... 1..." Grandma starts to eat again, "in most respects." Mom nods, "we have lift-off." I look at the two of them, "what does that mean." Mom shakes her head, "nothing." Grandma looks at mom, "I don't see what the problem is. You certainly grew into it." Rory interrupts them, "grown into what." Grandma looks at us, "as a child, you mother had an unusually large head." I just smirk and mom says, "and the best thing about it was she would tell me constantly. My first sentence was 'big head want dolly.'"

Rory shakes her head, "I can't imagine is being that bad." Grandma shakes her head, "it wasn't. It just affected her balance." Mom jumps in "can we please talk about something besides my formerly huge head?" By the end of the dinner Rory is going to give grandma a tour of Stars Hollow on the way to Kim's Antiques. I tell them I have plans with friends so it will just be the two of them.

We get home and mom turns to me when I am on my way up the stairs, "hold it missy. What are you doing tomorrow." I sigh and turn to mom, "I'm going glamping." She sighs, "let me guess, with the same friends I know nothing about? The answer is no you can not go, and I mean it this time. I will call Noah's mom so she knows I said no as well."

I walk back down, "please mom, I'm planning this event, it won't work without me. Noah and Finn will be there." She scoffs, "yes because the fact that you cheating ex will be there comforts me." I give her my puppy dog eyes, "I will do anything please." She sighs, "fine, but you will not drink, and I get to meet one more person who is going. You won't be the only girl right?" I nod, "no but I'm more friends with the guys. You can meet Logan if you want, he's the one helping me plan." She nods and I go to bed after calling Logan to come round early in the morning.

I'm up and ready (outfit above) and have my dress in my bag. Me and mom were the only ones up, because it's around 8 in the morning. There's a knock on the door and mom get's it and I follow, "Christina, is that a horse and carriage." I nod, "that's my transport, mom this is Logan. Logan this is my mom." He holds out his hand, "nice to meet you Miss Gilmore." She takes his hand, "you too Logan. Now Chris you know the rules no drinking. You come home tipsy or hung over, I will never let you go again." I smile, "thank you mom. Love you see you Sunday." I kiss her on the cheek and we leave to get Noah.

We are now setting up and decorating the woods and putting up the tents. I was helping Noah put up all the fairy lights and the boys help with the food and drink. Some others that cam early help set up the tents. It gets close to the time people will be arriving so me and Noah get changed and make out way to carriage and prepare to act.

A/N: I hope you are liking this story so far please do feel free to comment your thought and opinions. Now I would like to do a vote on who you want Christina to end up with just comment on the person you want:

Finn

Logan

Colin

Noah

Jess (when he comes in, in season 2)

Tristin