Part 54

We were out in the town centre with everyone else building our snowwomen. Mom then puts on the 'mouth', "how do you like that mouth?" I just simply shake my head and Rory responds, "um, it's not very mouth-like." Mom looks at us, "oh, I think it works." I laugh, "only it your world mom." Rory nods, "yeah, I mean it's tilted to the side." Mom scoffs, "you have no creative perspective. It was intentional. It gives her a unique expression." Rory gives her a really look, "like she had a stroke." Mom sighs, "fine, I'll use the Mrs. Potato head lips." I shake my head, "no way mom, leave stroke mouth."

Rory nods, "it's not like we're gonna win this anyway." Mom gasps, "whoa, bad attitude." I cross my arms, "look at that dude over there." I point to the guy who is sculpting his snow man like a professional. Rory nods, "mom, face it, this is the single most incredible snowman I have ever seen." Mom smiles, "I'm sorry, that snowman is over top. Way too showy. It's screaming 'I'm incredible. I'm special! Look at me!'" I look up from the snowwomen, "kind of the point, this a snowman-building contest."

When mom turns to the man he waves and she waves back and smiles at him whilst saying, "I hate this man with every fibre of my being." Rory shrugs, "He looks nice." Mom turns back to us and says, "he's a ringer." My eyes widen, "how'd you figure?" Mom then rambles, "someone recruited him, promised a handsome sum, financed his theatrical snowman accoutrements. So he could snatch victory away from a deserving local in order to bag the contest prize for himself." I turn to Rory, "please tell her why that is a stupid thought."

Rory nods, "yeah, seems a little elaborate considering the prize is a set of U.S. quarters." Mom pouts, "we're ignoring him now. What're we gonna do on your school break?" I work on the arms with Rory and say, "a lot of nothing." Mom puts on the wig, "sounds good." Rory corrects me, "plus a lot of homework." I sigh and mom adds in, "and a lotta movies." Rory stops and looks at us, "ooh, we have to rent 'Godfather III' on DVD." Mom turns to her, "your kidding." I zone them out and watch the man, mom then turns to him as well after awhile. Then our ladies head falls off and we decide to go to Luke's and I had a shift there anyway.

A big 19th century dinner party had to cancel because they got snowed in, we are now throwing the dinner party for the people in town we like. As we were going through the guest list in the living room I ask, "Can Logan come? His family is out of town and he is band form see Finn and Colin for the weekend." Mom nods, "sure, call and if he can come I will get him a room." I kiss her cheek, "thanks I'll call now." I walk out of the room and when I ask he says yes and he'll see me then.

I was all dressed up and I have been greeting people. (Outfit above.) I decided to ignore the fact that Paris was here and that Dean was glaring at Jess. I just have to wait for Logan to get here and all will be well. Just as I was gonna call him he walks in with bags in hand. I run up to him and hug him, "thank God, don't get me wrong I love this town but if you didn't come soon I would have exploded." He laughs, "good to see you too Queeny." I raise an eyebrow, "Queeny?" He nods, "I'm trying it out. So what's my room?"I lead him to Rory, "hey, Rory. What room is Logan in." She looks at the list, "oh, I think we might have accidently gave his room to grandma and grandpa." I sigh, "okay, then he can sleep in the other bed in my room. There is two keys for that room right?" She nods, "yeah, but mom won't like it." I sigh, "then don't tell her." She nods, "fine." She hands Logan the key and I take him to our room, room 18.

When he puts his bag down he turns to me, "so where is Noah?" I sigh, "him and his family left for the weekend to visit his grandma." He nods, "cool, so are you sure it's cool I stay here." I nod, "yeah why not, mom has been seeing you more then Noah for the last couple of weeks. She knows better now." He nods, "yeah, we have been spending a lot of time together." I smile, "it's been nice, just you and me hanging out. Right?" He nods, "totally."

Everyone was downstairs talking and I hid me and Logan in the corner away form Babette and Miss Patty. Then my mom and Sookie stand by the door and my mom says, "hey everybody, gather around. Everyone, everyone? First of all, I want to welcome you to the first-annual and probably-never-to-be-held-again-because-Sookie's-on-the-verge-of-a-nervous-breakdown-bracbridge dinner." Sookie laughs, "I'm fine, everything's fine." After that mom announces the horse-drawn sleighs outside and that is was only two to a sleigh no more, no less.

I get on with Logan under the blanket and the sleigh starts to move. Logan turns to me, "look I just wanna check so I don't seem crazy, because these last weeks have been amazing. I mean we have been to the movies, we went to a karaoke bar, we went to Luke's, we played video games, and even just walked around talking for hours. Am I going crazy or are we becoming more then friends." I smile, "maybe charming." He takes my hand and I lay my head on his shoulder, "Charming? I like that."

The dinner was great, Logan seemed to get along with everyone. We decided to not tell anyone about what we talked about on the sleigh, that way we have no pressure and we take to slow. You never know nothing might even come from it. The evening went great until grandpa told us he was retired. Logan told me he knows my grandparents so I kind of hid him the whole time at dinner.

When the dinner ends mom walks up to us, "so Logan, did Rory mange to get you into a room. If not you can sleep on the couch." I speak up, "actually mom, he is sleeping in the second bed in my room." She clears her throat, "what did you just say I must have heard you wrong, because that is not happening." I huff, "mom, trust me. Nothing is going to happen I promise." We have a stare down and then she gives up, "I am trusting you two, just like I would if you were with Noah. Just know if something happens I will know." I salute her and we go to our room.

We both take turns changing in the bathroom and using it. I went first and when Logan walks out he is just wearing pyjama bottom. I roll my eyes, "really, you have no top." He gets in his bed, "like you can talk, Ms silk pyjamas." I huff, "I didn't know you would be in my room." He smirks, "same here." I get in bed and pout, "whatever, night charming." He smirks, "night, Queeny." We turn our lights off and go to bed.

In the morning I walk Logan to his car, "bye, I will see you later?" He nods, "I will call you when I get home." I smile and give him a hug, "I'll talk to you then." I walk back into the lobby and see mom smiling at me, "you didn't do anything." I nod, "yep, we did nothing." She links arms with me, "come on your sister is waiting on the sleigh to go home."

A/N: Hey guys I hope you liked this part and please comment what you thought of this part and what you think about Logan and Chris.

Xoxo Maddie.