Part 16 *Edited*

Today was the day, me and Noah had our competitions, and Rory told me that she mentioned it to Grandma and Grandpa so they also got tickets. I woke up at five and got ready to going running with Noah. I knocked on his door and we ran around the whole town. After we went to Luke's around six and got some smoothies, then Miss Patty called us in for one last practice. I got home around nine and they were only just getting up and having coffee, "do you need coffee Hun." I shake my head, "I can't drink coffee on the day of a competition. I'm gonna take a shower."

After my shower I get into some legging and a tank top, I take my competition clothes and put them in my bag. I meet mom and Rory downstairs and we make our way to Miss Patty's. "you two super stars ready." We nod and Noah smiles, "I missed this." I smile back and my mom speaks up, "I don't, Christina had to get up at five and she woke me up and it took an hour to get back to sleep." We roll our eyes and we all get in the mini van, Noah's parents were driving up there behind us. On the way there I get a page from Finn saying he is coming to the show as well.

We arrive and I get dressed. (outfit above.) Me and Noah were standing back stage watching the dances. Then our old enemies walked up to us Vanessa and Ryan, "well look who it is, the quitters." I roll my eyes, "piss off, go and plead mommy for a new pony." They huffed and walked away. I watched them on stage and like always they were are the only real competition. Since we left they had won every competition and we are here to get our title back. We walk out and do our best dance yet. (Dance above.) We get a standing ovation and we bow and walk off the stage.

We wait until the last couple goes and they then call back the top three. It was us, Vanessa and Ryan and Cole and Rebecca. "In third place is Cole and Rebecca." We clap and they leave the stage with the third place trophy. "Now ladies and gentlemen this year the rivalry we all missed returns. In first place and representing Hartford is... Christina and Noah." The crowd goes wild. I jump on Noah's back and cheer. We pick up the trophy and hold it up.

We go back stage and we are met with our families. I hug mom, "I did it mom, I really did it." Mom smiles, "hell yeah you did Hun!" I hug Rory, Sookie who joined us and my grandparents who couldn't be more thrilled. My grandma looks at me, "what did they mean representing Hartford?" I smile, "well this was the first of many competitions Grandma. The next one will be choosing who will represent Connecticut against all of the other states." They congratulate me and they leave and we go to Luke's together to celebrate.