16

The flight back to Los Angeles was long. I had a hard time falling asleep and whenever I did manage to get some sleep we would hit some turbulence and I was awake again. So I was grateful to when the tires hit the tarmac of LAX. Once again I sat in the back of the plane and was able to get off unnoticed.

Eli was waiting for me by the baggage claim area and when he saw me he barely kept himself from running to me. I dropped my bags as he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. It took us a while before I let go of him and wiped away the few tears that fell from my eyes. We didn't say anything and he just grabbed my duffle bag for me. As we walked towards the exit I could see all the flashing of paparazzi outside. I sighed and pulled my hat down over my eyes as Eli grabbed my hand and led me to his waiting car.

Pushing through all the paparazzi was hard. They barely let us get to the car. Finally we were able to get it and get going towards my apartment. It didn't take us long to get there. Once we were inside my apartment Eli plopped down on the couch and I went right to bed to get some more sleep. I set an alarm on my phone and sent Thea a text to let her know that I'm home safe before knocking out for a few hours.

When my alarm went off I wanted to snooze it but I knew I couldn't. I'm only here till tomorrow night and I have to pack up my whole apartment. I grabbed my phone to make sure I didn't have any updates from Lindsey when I spotted a text from Thea. It was from earlier this morning and when I opened it my heart melted a little. I hope you have a productive day; it was weird not to wake up to you next to me this morning.

It put a smile on my face as I walked out of my bedroom to find Eli still passed out on the couch. I sighed and started getting some coffee together before waking him up. As I sat the cup of coffee down in front of Eli he perked up a little bit more.

"So how much of this are you taking back to Salem with you?" He asked as he turned on the TV.

"The only things I'm taking with me are my person effects basically. I told the landlord that anything that isn't in a box is his to either leave here for the next owners or sell. The moving company is coming tomorrow night to ship my stuff back to Salem." I answered and sipped on my coffee some more.

"Not staying longer then you have to then I see." Eli said and stopped on TMZ.

"There is nothing left for me here Eli. I rather be home." I answered and watched the TV as videos of my return to LA was broadcasted.

"That was quick." Eli commented before changing the channel to the news.

"I'm not surprised, you ready to help me pack?" I asked and finished off my coffee.

"No but I'm guessing I don't have a choice in the matter, do I?" Eli asked and drank some more of his coffee.

"Absolutely not. Let's start with the bedroom, I feel like that is going to take the longest so let's get that out of the way first." I said and hit his thigh before getting up from the couch.

Eli and I spent most of the day packing. My bedroom took a majority of the day because I had more stuff then I thought I did here. I had to go ask my landlord for more boxes because we already ran out with just packing my clothes away. After we ran out of those boxes Eli and I took a break to get something for dinner and a trip to Home Depot to get more boxes because my landlord didn't have more to give me.

Needless to say after we got back home Eli and I went right back to work. Thinking about how much more we need to get through made me think I should push my flight back a day. Once we got my bedroom sorted we both laid on my bed, tried from the long day.