25

The first night away from Thea was the hardest. I was getting used to being back in California and the time difference and living with a guy. It's been a while since I've lived with a guy and it's something I don't miss. Until we hit the road the label is putting Diego and I up in a rental house. Needless to say when I walked to use the bathroom in the morning to find Diego left the door open while he was doing his business we had to set some ground rules.

            The next full day in California was spent in auditions. Diego came with me and gave me some input and we were able to find a guitarist and a bass player in the same day. As for my guitar player I hired Nikita 'Nikki' Cortez. She is young but her last tour was with Ariana Grande and I've seen some video of the tour. Nikki is energetic and she picked up a new song right away when I asked her to play one of my songs on the spot. She made the song her own.

            Then there was Britt Turner, my new bass player

            Then there was Britt Turner, my new bass player. Britt actually gave me an attitude after she played. When I asked her to play one of my songs she said she didn't actually like my new music compared to my old stuff. But there was something about her I liked. It took her a minute to learn the song but when she did it was great.

            Speaking of my new music I've put some of it out

            Speaking of my new music I've put some of it out. I still have more I want to release but for now I just put out stuff that finished and to see how people are liking the new sound. I also finally have my social media accounts back from Bobby. After I went missing, all of my passwords were changed and it took a lot of arguing on Alyssa's part to finally get them changed and turned over to me. I've been promoting my music over twitter and instagram and seeing peoples reactions to it.

            A lot of it has been positive but there have been some people who don't like it. A lot of the songs I've released are dark and don't have the brightest outlook but they are real and that's what I've been wanting to do with my music since I've started. I ignored the hate and just continued to make music I wanted to make. Also instead of an album the label agreed to let me put out a few small eps. Some songs grouped together better in smaller amounts and I wanted to showcase them.

            Once I found the missing pieces of my band both girls also moved into the house so we could all get to know each other a bit more. Nikki and Britt got along really well with Diego and it made me happy to see them all bonding. As for me, most of my time was spent in meetings with Alyssa. I had more decisions to make in regards to releasing more music, stage design and creating some merch to sell. I went simple when it came to merch designs and same with the stage design. I'm just going to have a back drop with my name on it and call it a day.