32

Flying while hungover is honestly the worst thing ever. After our show last night we all got drunk at the bar Halsey rented out. It was a fun party and everyone had a good time but I wish I limited the alcohol I consumed. I was barely alive for Diego's families party. His mom made the best food and we all had a nice time trying to recover from all alcohol the night before. Nikki and I left for the airport right from the party.

I tried to sleep through the flight but my stomach wouldn't let me. I was anxious to get back to Thea and still nauseous from my hangover and combined with the occasional turbulence led to bad things for my stomach. Correction, throwing up in an airplane bathroom is the worst thing ever. Nikki shared in my pain but was able to hold it down.

Finally after what felt like an eternity, the wheels of the plane touched the tarmac and I breathed a sigh of relief. A half an hour later we were walking off the plane and I was desperate to hit the bathroom to freshen up a bit. I stopped at one of the shops in the terminal and ran off to the bathroom to get the taste out of the back of my throat. Nikki just laughed and watched as I tried to make myself not look as hungover as I feel.

When I was satisfied I didn't look like I spent the last couple of hours throwing up, Nikki and I made our way to baggage claim. I texted Thea when we got off the plane so I'm hoping that she is here because she hasn't answered me. It took us a few more minutes to get to baggage claim and I started to look around.

Then I saw her. Thea is leaning against a pole wearing an olive green t-shirt and shorts that show off her long, long legs. I dropped my bag at Nikkis feet before running off towards my girlfriend. Thea caught me in her arms and I held onto her tight. It felt so good to be back in her arms. When I pulled away from her I pressed my lips to hers and sighed. I'm home.

"Yo love birds, our bags are here and I need help." Nikki interrupted us. Thea and I pulled away from each other and started to help Nikki get everything from the baggage claim.

It took us a while to pack everything in the truck and Nikki almost had to sit on my lap in the passenger seat because of the all the bags. We drove to my house first. Pat was sitting on my porch waiting for us when we pulled up. Thea and Nikki started to bring the bags inside as I greeted Pat. We talked for a few minutes before I started to help the girls bring everything inside. I brought almost all of my bags to my room and got Nikki set up in the guest room. Once I was sure everything was up and running correctly Nikki almost kicked me out of my own house.

I drove behind Thea to her house in my car and almost forgot to turn my car off before I jumped out. Thea held the door open for me and I smelled the familiar earth scents of her home. I followed Thea to her bedroom and I started pealing my clothes off. When nothing was left I got onto the bed and Thea followed me.

"So, how hungover are you?" Thea asked and laid on top of me.

"Well the plane ride was a bit rough but I do feel better now." I said.

Thea gave me a wicked smiled and kiss me hard. The start of our 24 hours in bed were pure bliss. A few early rounds of sex were followed by a nap and then we got up to get something to eat for breakfast. It was only around noon when we returned to bed after eating breakfast.

"How was Diegos' house last night?" Thea asked as I put my head on her shoulder.

"Fun, his family is amazing and super fun to be around. It felt like the party was never going to end. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone just passed out on the floor after partying all night." I said and ran my fingers down her side.