38

It has been a few days since my breakdown and I think I'm finally turning the tide. Every day I have a session with Doctor Blake. The timing of the sessions varies depending on her schedule and mine but we have daily check ins. I have also started running. It has been a good distraction for me and a way for me to get rid of my extra energy. I also broke down and had Diego start showing me some if of the yoga he does and it helps calm me. So far it has been working.

I have also made the decision to take the rest of the year off when I get home. It is long overdue for me to take some time for myself. This break down is finally making me face the trauma of the past. I can't run from it anymore. I want to get better for myself and for Thea. We have talked a few times since my episode and I'm happy that I'm getting to see her soon.

Thea is actually on her way to the hotel right now. She flew into England overnight and I'm pacing in the lobby of the hotel waiting for her to walk through the door. I got texts when she landed and that she is on her way to the hotel but nothing since. I have to be in the venue to do some press and soundcheck in a few hours and I was hoping to have some time alone with Thea before we have to go.

Britt and Alyssa are down here with me and Britt looks like she is about to kill me because of my pacing. I walked around their chairs in another circle and just as I was about to get in front of Britt she stood from her chair and I walked right into her.

"If you don't sit down I'm going to break your legs." Britt said grabbed my shoulders to walk me backwards. She forced me to sit down and I looked up at her.

"Seriously though Ash you're giving me a headache." Alyssa chimed in.

"Stay" Britt said and retreated to her seat.

From my seat I still had a perfect view of the front door. After tonight we only had two more shows but tonight's show is at the O 2 arena and it's sold out. It will be the largest crowd I've played in front of in my career.

The front door opened again and my eyes found the person who walked in. The person look up and I noticed the SPD hat. I shot out of the chair as Thea walked into the hotel a little bit and ran toward her. Thea heard the commotion and looked to find me barreling towards her with just enough time to brace herself for me jumping on her.

Somehow Thea was able to catch me in her arms and I held onto her so tight. Thea's bags fell to the ground and her hat also fell off.

"Oh come on, I missed it!" I heard Nikki say somewhere behind us and I pulled away from Thea a little to look at her.

I ran my hands over her face still not believing that she is standing here right now and leaned in to kiss her. The kiss was hard. For not seeing each other in basically a month, I just wanted her to feel it. But I think we both went a little too hard because we mainly caught teeth. When Thea pulled away I took in her face and saw she's crying.

"Hi" I said and wiped her tears away.

"God I've missed you Ashlyn Monroe." Thea said and gave me a smile.

Thea finally put me down and I helped her collect her things. Alyssa, Britt, Nikki came over and welcomed Thea as I held her bags. Alyssa reminded me of what time we needed to leave for the venue as we got up to our hotel room. Just after I shut the door behind Thea, I dropped her bags to the floor and pushed her up against the wall. Thea moaned into my mouth as I pressed my body into hers.

It didn't take long before all our clothes were scattered like a map that led to the bed. Sex started hard and fast as we haven't seen each other in a month and both of us are frustrated. Then Thea made the turn to slow everything down after the first two rounds. She laid her body on top of mine and took my hand. Thea kissed my palm and then my fingers before she lead it to where she wanted it the most. Her hand pinched my nipple before it made its home between my thighs. I closed my eyes as she entered me with two of her fingers and I followed her action with entering her with two of my own.