57

Married life has been wonderful. The past four months have been the greatest. Every night Thea and I go to bed next to each other and it's one of the best feelings in the world. During the last four months I have been working hard on my second album and today is the day it will be released to the world. I've put a lot more work into this album then Alone in a Room. AIAR kind of wrote itself. This new album took a bit longer because I needed to spend time actually writing new material.

            I've had some help with the writing this time around though. With some help from my pop artist group chat I've had writing sessions with Fletcher, Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande. Songs came from all the sessions I had with them and some even for them as well.

            While I have been working on my album, Thea has been working hard on getting cleared to go back to work. Ever since we got home from our honeymoon she has been putting in extra time at PT to get back on the job. Her hard work actually paid off with her getting cleared in the beginning of August. Thea is back working with the gang unit but since she is interested in moving up the latter she might move units if there is an opening somewhere else. Her plan right now is to take the next lieutenant test which is coming up at the end of next year and she will go from there.

            Nikki is still living with me. Well at this point she is splitting her time between my house and Malia's apartment. I think that when Thea and I really finish plans to build our house she is going to move in with Malia. Things between the pair seem like a match made in heaven. Malia's calm nature has really mellowed Nikki out.

            Then we also have our other love birds to watch now. Alyssa and Eli have been together for 6 months and they are honestly adorable together. I just hate that they live on the west coast and we can't do double dates because they would be so fun together. They are actually here though for the next couple of days to celebrate with us for my album that came out today.

            Alyssa and I also have some more stuff to go over for tour next year. All of the dates are locked in for the world tour and tickets actually went on sale last month. Most of the dates are already sold out and I had to add a few dates here and there because of the high demand. It took away some of my off days but Alyssa and I went through the schedule with a fine tooth comb when we selected which cities to make multiple shows in. While she is here we are going to go over stage design and I'm going to design my merch this week.

            We are also going to try and make a decision on openers for tour. I don't know if I'm going to carry the acts I choice across the whole tour, but for now I have a list of ten preapproved acts by the label to choice from. Right now I'm thinking of having the band Joywave be the first opener followed by Fletcher for the US leg. I've been a big fan of Joywave for a while now and I feel like we need a boost of testosterone on tour. With Fletcher I feel like this tour could really help her get big. She is right on the edge now and I want to see her really break through. I definitely want to bring Fletcher with me to Europe and possibly South America because I'm pretty sure she charts well in those markets. The second opener will be a local group from the area I'm playing in.

            But all of those decisions are going to be made tomorrow. Right now I'm on my way Looney Tune Records to sign a few boxes of CDs and records for Todd. I had the label send him some extra boxes for me to sign. Thea is working a day tour today with Malia on later tonight. Nikki is with her now and will be joining me a bit later in the record store.

            I pulled into the parking lot and parked my truck. The mid-September chill is in the air today and I pulled my sweatshirt closer to my body as I walked inside the record store. Todd was waiting for me behind the counter and pulled me right into the back room once I walked in. The shop is still quiet for now so I was able to get back there without being spotted. When I got to the backroom I saw that there was ten boxes waiting for me.