31

The last part of the tour flew by faster than I thought it would. I was missing Thea a lot the first few days and it was hard to get back into the swing of things without her being here. It also took us a few days to get back to our good communication. But once we did, my heart hurt a little less. Thea also sent me the information for her therapists' practice. I set up an appointments with a few of them and found a therapist I liked in the office. Doctor Maren Blake and I have had a few skype sessions so far on off days and it made me wish I started talking to someone sooner.

            The decision came and went for me to join Halsey on the European leg of her tour and I accepted. For me, it was a no brainer decision and I was excited to go to Europe and play overseas. When I brought it up to Thea the night I needed to make my decision she once again told me I needed to go and she wasn't going to stop me from touring. I'm just happy that I'm going to get the whole month of June to spend with her before we leave the second week of July. Thea also put in for a vacation the last week of tour to join us. It was approved and I'm excited to have her come out for the last of the tour. 

            As we were finalizing our plans for the end of the US tour ending Nikki told me that she doesn't have an apartment to go home to. When she left for the tour with us her lease was us up and she didn't want to renew it. So I invited her to stay with me for the month until we leave for Europe. Britt was going home to Atlanta and Diego is leaving with his family tonight after the final show while Alyssa is staying in her Los Angeles apartment. The week before we leave for Europe Alyssa, Britt and Diego are going to come to Boston so we can rehearse and they can get adjusted for the time difference.

            Tomorrow afternoon, as promised, Diego's mom is throwing us a party at their house before we all go home. She invited everyone on the tour including Hasley's crew and we are all excited to have a home cooked meal. We were going to go tonight but Halsey already rented out a bar for all of us tonight. I was excited to get to unwind and let loose, but I still had a set to get through tonight before that could happen.

            Alyssa sat in the audience and watched our soundcheck tonight. She tapped away on her phone when as I finished up and I jumped off the stage.

            "You planning any pranks for later?" Alyssa asked and finished up whatever she was doing on her phone.

            "Maybe, do you want to join us?" I asked thinking about the bags of flour I have stacked up in my desking room while my band has enough silly string to attack a small army.

            "I'm going to stay out of it, your flight is leaving LAX tomorrow night. You and Nikki need to be at the airport at 11pm." Alyssa informed me as I sat down next to her.

            "I know mom, thanks for the reminder though." I said and chuckled.

            "Ashlyn, do you know who this is? They have a pass but we haven't seen her before and she is insisting to know you." One of our security guards walked toward us next to a woman who has her head down.

            "Does she have a name?" Alyssa asked and turned her attention to security.

            The woman lifted her head and her brown eyes found mine in an instant. Holy shit. I couldn't look away as the woman opened her mouth but I didn't hear a sound come out. I never thought I would see her again. After everything that happened between us Bobby blocked her number from my phone and all of her social media.