20

Kissing Thea was better than I could ever imagine and I feel so stupid for waiting this long. I pulled away from Thea and looked into her eyes. Her hazel eyes are brimming with tears and I just wish she would stop crying. I wiped away the tears that fell from her eyes and gave her a smile.

"Please don't cry beautiful." I said in a whisper as the world around us was so quiet I didn't want to ruin it.

"I was scared that you were going to jump over the rail. I can't lose you Ashlyn." Thea said and sniffled.

"I'm not going anywhere Thea. I'm sorry I scared you. I needed to come here. I needed a release and this place is that for me unfortunately. I never meant to do that to you and I'm sorry." I said and wiped away another tear.

"Please just don't do that again." Thea said.

"I won't." I said and pressed my lips to hers again.

Our second kiss was more heated then the first and I wanted more. I pulled away from Thea again and pressed a sweet kiss under her ear.

"Let's go home." I said.

Thea just nodded and wrapped her arm around my waist. We walked side by side to our cars. I let her lead us back to her house and once we got back I jumped out of my car. I need to be near her. Thea unlocked her door and let us inside. Neither of us said anything as we took off our boots and coats. Once they were gone I grabbed Thea's hand and pulled her towards her bedroom.

When we were there I turned around and found Thea's lips again. Now that I knew what they felt like, I knew there would be no way I would ever be able to stop kissing her. She was now my new drug of choice and I couldn't get enough. I cupped her cheeks in my hand and held her close. The closer the better.

Slowly when I couldn't breathe anymore I pulled away from Thea and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. I lifted it over my head and looked at Thea. Her eyes didn't leave mine as I reached for the bottom of her shirt. When I didn't see any hesitation in her eyes, I pulled her shirt over her head.

After they were both gone I backed away from Thea and walked to her bed. Turning my back on her, I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my zipper down when I felt Thea's arms wrap around me. Her hands pulled mine away as she kissed my neck.

"Let me" She said quietly as she placed kisses down my collar bone. I let her pull my jeans down and I stepped out of them and turned in her arms. My hands found the button of her pants and I looked into her eyes. Thea nodded to let me know it's okay and I quickly pulled them off of her.

I sat down on her bed and moved up towards her headboard. Thea watched my every move like a cat ready to pounce.

"Are you just going to stand there?" I asked. The cold air is making goose bumps rise on my skin as I'm waiting for Thea.

I watched Thea as she pulled her sports bra over her head and pulled her boy shorts off before crawled onto bed. She sat in my lap and I had a hard time not staring at her chest.

"You're so beautiful it took me a second for my brain to make my legs move." Thea said reached around my back and unclasped my bra. She threw it somewhere onto her bedroom floor as she pressed her lips to mine.

I didn't let Thea stay on top for long and flipped us over. Thea's hazel eyes are blown with lust as my own heat grew between my legs.

"You have taken such good care of me over this past month, let me take care of you beautiful." I said and cupped her cheek. Thea didn't say anything but bit her lip and nodded.