33

Being home is honestly the best feeling in the world. I love being back in my own bed, well for most of the nights. Even the nights I spend at Thea's are wonderful. Thea. We have gotten back into a grove like we had before I went away on tour. Alternating nights spent at each other's houses, date nights, another 24 hours in bed day when Nikki went to NYC for the day to visit some friends.

I also finally got to meet my therapist for the first time in person which was an experience. Doctor Blake and I get along very well with each other. She has definitely helped me cope with my nightmares that have been starting to come back. I don't know why they are starting again but they need to stop. We have made some progress but I had one last night about Asher and Ashley from the night they died.

Nikki has been great. We have been making music together and the new songs have come out great. It's been nice to have someone living with me again. Nikki and I get along so well together she really is like having another younger sister. She got over the whole I can see dead people thing quick and it made me happy to know I can have conversations with Asher and Ashley while she is here.

Pat has enjoyed having Nikki around too. She has come to one of our brunch's at Hatch and needless to say one of the waiters had to call us a cab because of how drunk we were. Pat and I have also visited Ed. We actually spent the day in the cemetery with him this past week. Ed was actually there with us too for a while. He sat close with Pat and I talked with him for a while. Pat was happy to know he was at peace and his spirit is close by.

Since I'm continuing on with the tour with Halsey, her label extended my contract and are going to release the next EP of songs. I still don't want to make an album yet so I'm going with another EP, maybe two if I have enough songs for it. Diego has been lending a hand with the drums and Eli with some production and I've been pumping out songs. I've even pulled a few all-nighters because I needed to finish the song. I have some new material to play for the Europe dates and I'm excited for fans to hear it.

Today I'm hoping to go out with Thea since it has been six months since we've met. She is working a day tour today and should be getting off around 5 as long as nothing goes wrong. Her last couple of tours have been rough. She is working on a joint task force gang unit case with the Boston Police Department and it has taken a lot out of her. I'm hoping to cheer her up tonight with some drinks and dinner.

My phone started ringing on the coffee table and I reached over to grab it. Nikki is sitting next to me on the couch and she turned her head away from the TV.

"Is that your lover?" Nikki asked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Shut up! Hello?" I said and picked up the phone giggling.

"Hi honey." Thea said. Something in the tone of her voice is off.

"Are you okay Thea?" I asked and sat up straighter on the couch.

"Uhm I'm going to go with yes but the doctor is making me call you to release me from the hospital." Thea said.

"Themis what is going on?" I asked and got up off the couch to get my shoes.

"Can you just come pick me up from the Beverly hospital please? I'll explain it all when you get here." Thea said defeated.

"I'll be there soon." I said and grabbed my bag and hung up the phone.

"What happened?" Nikki asked concerned.

"I don't know but if she isn't already almost dying, she's about to be." I said as I grabbed my keys and stormed out the door.