Your Average, Typical Beginning of a Crossover

This story will be written in 3rd Person, as it's better and easier for me to write. Moreover, in my opinion, it's easier to understand, but it will also be written according to the setting around them. If they are in UA, then it will be written in the perspective of the UA students, and so on. If you don't like it, than that's fine. But by all means, if you do, please continue reading! By the way, I'm writing this story assuming you've watched both animes and know the characters, but I might stop to explain things if I can. Feel free to ask questions in the comments too, and I'll try to answer them.

—————————————————————

Another day starts in Kunugigaoka Academy. The students sat restlessly in their seats, waiting for what would come next. They'd failed to assassinate their teacher during that span of a year, but luckily, he offered them a second chance.

Now, their yellow octopus teacher, also known as Korosensei, entered the room, holding an envelope. His usual smile, if it weren't already big enough, had grown bigger.

"Okay class! Well, to start off, and I'll make it brief. 5 of our wonderful classmates have been invited into UA, as the principal himself specifically wishes to!"

"HUH?"

"Ah yes! I saw the letter! The principal himself invited the students, saying he wants to have some students from such a prestigious academy attend UA and tell him what's it like, and have them train there too!"

Ritsu, or the AI, happily ringed from the back, clearly proud of the information she gained.

Sugino raised his hand, and asked, "So......who are these five students, and when are they going?"

Korosensei had an even HAPPIER grin on his face.

"Nurufufufu!!! I'm so glad you asked! The students are Karma Akabane, Nagisa Shiota, Itona Horibe, Rio Nakamura, and Kaede Kayano! AND, they're going today! Since UA starts a little later, and hour from now, and it's their opening day! So get into these uniforms-" He pulled some random uniforms from who-knows-where,"-and get going!"

The students who had their names called out, well, except for Karma, who had his usual calm face on, and Itona, who showed no signs of care, deadpanned, along with a "SAY WHAT?!"

———————————-—————————

Now, a little greenette was walking up the stairs, with an excited smile on his face. It was his first day at his dream school, how could he not be! Suddenly, he saw a flash through the window. 'Eh, it's probably just someone using their quirk', and walked on. Opening the classroom door, he was greeted by a rather, chaotic, sight. Classmates were talking and arguing, some dark haired male was trying to get his childhood friend Bakugou to take his feet off the desks. Then, a brunette bumped into him. She was carrying a stack of books, and had a pink blush on her cheeks.

"Ah, I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going. Oh! I saw you at the entrance exam, didn't I? My name is Uraraka Ochako! Good to meet you!"

"I-it's okay. I-I'm Izuku Midoriya. Pleased to meet you!"

As the two started to get acquainted, and the class started to get noisier, they noticed a yellow sleeping bag with a person in it, laying of the ground. They silenced.

"Finally. It took you guys 8 whole seconds to shut up. Whatever. "

The person slowly got out of his sleeping bag and stood up, as the class quietly got in their seats. The man had seaweed-like black hair reaching his shoulders and a fairly tall structure, along with a black jumpsuit and gray scarves.