Prologue

Please read authors note at the end :)

Walking down towards the wedding mandap (aisle) with the father is like a dream for every girl but for Myra it felt like walking towards an endless nightmare, but she could not show this sentiment on her expression, she carried her most attractive element that is her smile, she pretended to be happy but happiness could not reach her eyes. Her heartbeat is racing not because she is nervous, anxious or shy, but she is scared and terrified of her own husband, his action or aura, everything about him just petrified her, but for her family she can do anything and anything also included getting married to the devil.

And her groom, a personality like a Greek god, Rudra who is loved by everyone, well he is charming, helpful, thoughtful and kind towards everyone except for her soon-to-be wife Myra. As they reach near the mandap (aisle), Myra's dad whispers to Rudra "Please take care of my princess", Rudra had a wide smirk and replied "I'll treat her as a Queen ,you don't worry dad, you know how much I love her", listening this Myra's father sighs peacefully and left them alone.

Immediately Rudra comes near her and speaks, "Welcome wife to be, your endless nightmare daze is about to begin, be prepared" ,she freezes that moment fear and trembling was clear, soon Rudra caressed her back so soothingly and said "Relax, relax and fcking smile, we are getting married because we love each other, right, ha", digging his nails into her waist and smiling, "Sit down my beautiful wife let's get over it, we have very important things to do tonight, and I am absolutely losing my patience, be ready my Queen... let us begin"

A/N , Firstly thank you for giving this story a try, I promise you won't regret reading this book, I have so much in the mind love ,hate, misunderstanding, revenge, guilt you will find everything here. Please do vote and comment that's the only way for me to know you want this story to continue, this is my first book, please be kind :)

Also please follow me, pretty please