11- Unhealthy Obsession

Rudra pov

What have I done, what have I done, guilt washed me all over me, it feels like something strangling you from the inside, how will I ever make amends for this?

I threw the belt and ran towards my Myra, only to see her in an unconscious state, my heart was running wild, all I can see the pain written on her face, her mouth was partially open, hairs on the forehead, and her breathing was slow, too slow.

Fucking bastard, no amount of guilt would change what have I done.

What monster I have become, but isn't she the reason for the same, my other side spoke, not the time to think about all these

I untied her hands, applied the ointment on her bruised back so softly not wanting to hurt her anymore, my intention was never to hurt her this bad but when I saw her again hugging that trash and even let him kiss her, my rage and anger took a toll, as usual, I just wanted to make her mine, I have loved her 10 years ago and I still love her, I promise Myra I will make it up to you kissing her forehead.

But does lovers do these, no never, what kind of love is this?

I am now convinced she doesn't remember me, was I so less important in her life that she didn't even remember me at all, my heart ached at this thought, and at the same time I was furious.

  One thought came across that good she doesn't remember me, I will win and make her mine, whether she likes it or not, she will end up loving me, I know that.

 But she needs to learn she can't be around any damn guy and she has to do as I say and I'll make sure she doesn't reject me this time and I promise I'll make it up to her, and then I will marry her I thought with sheer determination.

The thought of having her in my arms makes everything perfect, this has grown into an unhealthy obsession, I know that.

********

I was in the same room, sitting far away from her and just staring at her sleeping form for hours and I had messaged her brother that she is having a sleepover at Shibani place, I don't want her family wandering for her.

 I saw her stir in her sleep and trying to move her body but all she could wince in pain, I quickly went near her to help her, when her eyes meet mine, I could only see fear and pain, and started to cry again, begging "No more please, I can't please, I am so sorry".

I could not bear her crying, didn't she bought this over herself, my crazy side manipulated.

 I made her sit very cautiously, I set aside her hairs from her face and shush her "It's over, breathe and please be calm".

But she started to struggle more and more, my insides churned in disgust, I did all this to her.

 I placed her chin on my shoulder and kept running my hands in her hairs, "I want to go home please, let me go", she murmured, she would definitely run if her wrist were not bound with my palm, I understand she is in pain and I will make everything right.

 "You can't go home wow", I replied she panicked at this.

Louds sobs followed by hiccups escaped her mouth.

"No no let me complete it's already midnight and I have already communicated from your cell phone that you having a sleepover at Shibani's, I'll drop you tomorrow morning at your place ok baby girl?", 

Still crying and staring at me blankly, "I want to go now" she still had some fight.

"Don't fight me" I need to break the fight in her, I warned her darkly.

She cried louder and her body shook terribly making me instantly regret my warning, she is fragile at the moment.

"Please have this" I offered a glass of water, sensing her dry throat and constant sobs

I quickly handed her a glass of water and helped her to sip.

"I want to go home, please" she begs again, I sighed.

"Your parents would see in this state, do you want them to see you like this," I said

She shakes her hand disapproving the same.

"Now you sleep, sleep on your front", I said she kept one hand on her chest not allowing the tattered top to fall downward, I had no intention to see her that way.

 "I will apply cream again ok", I said

 "No, don't", she requested, I understand my touch would disgust her, but her back needs healing now.

"Don't fight me Myra and now lay down, let me apply the ointment", I warned,

She hesitates but obliged and was lying on her stomach, I started to apply ointment only to receive more trembling and sobs, "Please calm down I won't do anything I promise, see it's done, now sleep and will talk tomorrow" saying I kissed her for head lightly.

Only to see the horror in her eyes, I sat beside the bed and kept patting her head till the time she was asleep, she slept quicker than I anticipated.

********

I was sitting across the bed and the whole night just kept staring at my beautiful Myra, my Myra sounds so perfect, she will learn to love me soon.

Sun rays entered the room, caressing her face, making her look more angelic, she stirs a bit, slowly opened her eyes she looked calm for a moment and in the next moment, she became aware of her surroundings now all I can see frown and distressing face.

I don't enjoy hurting you, don't give me reasons, Myra

"Good morning baby, I hope you had a good sleep" I questioned while walking towards her, she shrank herself in the duvet more when I approached her, I made her look at me

"Just remember one thing Myra, you are mine, absolutely mine," I said with all love, concern, and care I could gather.

 "Sooner you understand this, sooner everything will better, don't make me upset and angry anymore" I commanded in a higher tone, she started to nod her head vigorously and crying in the process, she just needs to accept and she will never have these tears in her eyes.

 I kissed her temple and kissed away her cry, while she stares in disbelieve, distrust, and more than anything dread, I sighed, little time and everything will be fine.

"Go freshen up, everything you need is in the restroom, and come soon will have breakfast together I will come here in exact 30 mins, come on get up and take care your back, apply this before getting dressed up".

With that she stood, covering her body with the duvet, and proceeded to the bathroom and I could see her crimson redback, the welts looked so excruciating, never I wished such pain on her.

I am sorry but don't ever mess things again Myra...

A/N: Tell me what you think guys?