58- Two years!

Thank you for the response to the last chapter

After this chapter, only two chapters would be remaining in this book, maybe I would divide the chapter into parts if it is too lengthy

Guys please do vote and share your feedback in abundance, this book will end soon, so with an open heart please vote and comment

Let's make this chapter reach 500 votes as well do vote guys please :)

I need 20 followers to reach 800 followers, those who are not following me please follow :)

Two years later

Myra PoV

"Goodbye, little champ" I see off Adrian, cute little munchkin of my neighbors, the moment he steps out, my thoughts are clouded again with Rudra's and his memories, the last two years without him I take one day at a time to live this life without him, nothing feels good, nothing makes me happy anymore, after separation staying in the same city as Rudra made me paranoid, I never step outside the house in fear of seeing him somewhere, I pretended to be strong and ok in front of the family, but you really cannot fool your parents for long, the idea of our separation didn't settle well with either of the family, but we did manage to make them understand and this is for the best, I could never share the details of what happened and why it happened, they only knew it happened, each day was a breaking point of me, breaking the invisible chain and run towards him, but I cannot.

In the next two months, I decided to leave the country, I needed to start fresh, my heart needed to breathe, I wanted to do something, be somewhere which could camouflage Rudra and his memories from my mind, heart, and soul, I wanted nothing more than forget him.

But my life is just space which is filed by Rudra's memory, bad or good.

This memory has become a slow poison in my life, I couldn't escape them, hide them, these memories sometimes bring the worst kind of ache in my heart

I couldn't even get back to work I use to do, every part of my life revolved around him, I started to work in a small firm and worked on something that I never knew, apart from working I usually spent my time alone in my house, I have lovely neighbors' beautiful family, I love babysitting their child when they are not around, that's the only time I smile and be genuinely happy.

In this unknown country, these people were now my family, sometimes we all went to picnics and stuff like this, Adrian is a shy kid who for some reason gelled pretty well with me, which surprised as well as made his family happy.

Well, that's it my life without him, I am not living but I am merely existing, I am destroying myself slowly, I am not even the same person I use to be, I have accepted that I can't live without him, and honestly, I am not even trying.

I thought this distance would make me stop loving Rudra, but even after everything, I am still in love with him or much deeper now and I miss him beyond words, Rudra was not good for me but without him, I am worse now, he gave me pain yet I want to remember him only for his love, I want to disappear the need of having Him back but I end needing him like never before, I think I understood when you love someone greater than yourselves, This can either bring peace felt never before or endless suffering.

I would never meet a person who loved me as immensely as he did, he taught how to love and live one life, but he didn't teach me how to live without him, still, after 2 years I believe this is a nightmare I am living, there is no more of Rudra and Myra, no more surprises, no more tears, no more love, no more living life.