38-Different level of Intimacy

I update regularly irrespective of anything, could you all just follow my account, it really motivates, thanks :)

The part which is italic is smut and dirty talks, please ignore if uncomfortable and the other part is quite intimate.

Myra pov

"Happy anniversary love" Rudra whispers in my ears as I lay on his body entirely, unclothed, worn out, and sore, our wedding anniversary was yesterday, we made a deal the whole day will spend according to me and my plan and entire night how he wishes for, but I didn't perceive that he only wish to fuck me till dawn.

The moment we reached home after celebrating our anniversary with friends and family, yes that's how I wanted to celebrate and we did, he picked me in his arms and settle me on the bed which was surprisingly decorated intact the entire room was decorated, he hands me a glass of wine and says "So it's my way to celebrate our anniversary"

"Yes", I said while seeping the wine and discarding my heels

He hovers my sitting form and slowly unzips my gown, while giving feathery kisses on back, the gown hanged on my waist; he lifts my ass and removes it completely.

"So beautiful" he murmurs as he separates my leg and kisses my inner thighs

"Rudra" I moaned while I grip his hairs tighter

He lays me on the body and intertwined my fingers with his fingers and kisses my lips urgently, he locks my wrist with his one hand, while his hand vigorously rubbed my clothed bud, making it difficult for me to kiss him, I squirm under him and bucked my lower to increase the friction there.

He broke the kiss and removed the bra and teases me while sucking my breast "Eager I see"

"Mmhh" I could only moan in response

He abruptly lifts his body and takes my wrist together and started to cuff them on the bedpost "Rudra what is this" I said hurriedly

"Just trust me" he says while giving a tight squeeze to my mounds.