New Story -Betrayal

Shameless promotion of my new book :P

Betrayal 

The new book is published

The link 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/246217536-betrayal

or simply visit my profile and enjoy the new book

Introduction

"Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?" he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation and exhaustion.

"Answer me," he verbally expresses as he circles my quivering body gradually, his eyes fixated on my every moment

"I....I..... Betrayed you", it took at least one minute to say these three words

"And you must know what I do to those who betray me, we have been together for a long time" he questions and runs his finger slowly on my restrained arms

"You kill them", I know I am going to die any moment, so why perpetuate the inevitable.

"Aaaahhh, Yes" he chuckles

"But here a twist for you, a special bonus for my love, do you want to know what it is?" he cuts the rope in one switch move, landing my body on my knee, scraping them, I yelped in pain

He pulls the chair and sat "Lookup" he commands

I did what he said, I know I had to and there is no way out "You know what they do when it's your first day in the prison, they strip you naked and inspect each part of your body exhaustively," he tears apart my dress, leaving me almost bare for his eyes, we have been in a relationship for a year, but he has never seen me this bare, I was not ready, he was happily ready to give me all the time I wanted, he loved me, so did I.

"Please" I begged knowing nothing would stop him from what he plans to do to me, I knew the consequences of betraying him but I had to...

"I'll share my little plan with you, I don't want you to die out of curiosity, I would do everything to you which I had gone through for fucking two years in that hell" he stands on his feet abruptly and pulls me by the hair and lands me on the chair, and snatches away the last piece of my attire.

I hugged myself making my body as minute as possible, he prehends my thighs and pulls them apart widely, and rams his fingers inside my core, earning a loud soul-shaking scream.

He doesn't budge; his fingers are still inside me, he waits until I open my eyes "Just a start" he whispers

Warning- This is a dark romance book, throughout the book, there will be disturbing and sensitive situation and content, please be warned, I request whoever is not comfortable with Dark Love, Abuse, Violence, and so on I suggest please ignore this book.

PROLOGUE IS ALSO UP, GO CHECK IT OUT

The story is all about betrayal and revenge and of course love, I need motivation guys, tell me if you like the thought of the book.

FOLLOW ME IF THIS STORY INTERESTS YOU :)

Waiting for you guys there :), I really need your support and love there also :)