29- Minnie Mouse

Myra PoV

We were in the last week of our stay in Paris, I will kind of miss this place, Paris was so breath-taking and our relation is sailing through somehow, his anger and controlling issue lately has been fine, he has not put his hands on me or yelled at me after that drunk chapter, he takes care of my needs, likes and dislikes, he even communicates with my parents as long as I want, he jokes a lot with my family and moreover he respects my family at least, he had arranged the best doctors of my dad blood pressure issues and he also somehow manages to push my mom for yoga classes which we could never do in years, he effortlessly talks his way out and persuades people in an instant.

He is a man with a charm which is a very dangerous thing, at moments I cannot stop thinking about him even when he is around.

I am fascinated with his words, he simply is casting a spell on me, making me drawn towards him unwillingly.

******

One morning I had a terrible headache I went on the hunt for Rudra so he could tell me where is the medication box, I heard him speaking to my brother, so I silently peep into the conversation, the talks were boyish, they were first talking about cricket and some other sports, man and sports, I rolled my eyes at this talk, and then some business talk, what made my emotion bloom when I heard Rudra signifying my brother "If you need any kind of assistance and aid in his work, he would be thrilled to support him"

The conversation was over and he turned around, I quickly ask "Where is the medicine box?" not wanting to let him know I eavesdropping on their conversation.

He swiftly walks near me and touched my temple to check I am burning with fever "Hey, what happened?" He asked with so much care, I felt so delighted by this concern

"Nothing just a headache" I softly answered

"Don't take medicine; I'll organize a head massage for you right away, if you don't feel good after that, I'll give you the medicine, ok? He says tenderly.

"Ok, I have a request," I asked him softly because I knew he would laugh or make fun of me if I ask this.

"Yes, please tell" he replies while busy looking in his mobile.

"Actually can we.. "I took a pause as I was uncertain and hesitant, "Yes what Myra complete," he says which tweaking his eyebrows.

"Can we please go to Disneyland?" I finished the sentence in one go.

I looked at him hopefully, first, he made bizarre faces and then busted into laughter

Offended by his response I stomped my feet and said "Fine" and was about to leave the place, how could he laugh at me, I am furious.

"Hey hey, come here" he holds my hand

"You really want to go Disneyland" he spoke in between the laughter irritating me to a great degree.

"Yes please, I want to see Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, goofy and everyone, I want to witness sleeping beauty castle" as a child I grew up seeing them, I adored them, just a childhood small dream.

"What are you 3 years old, such a child?" He teases me and chuckles

"Let me go then, don't give me more headache" I replied furiously, he kept making me angry.

"You really want to go" He hums and pretends that he is thinking.

"Yes, please," I said looking expectantly.