Description/ Introduction

Firstly sorry this is not an update :P

I have edited the introduction of this book, reasons for that , well i thought previous description was not that impactful and other reason is that i wanted to give clear warnings as well , so i changed.

Here is the new intro

Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl? He asked me in sturdy accent

And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling under his touch; I just wanted to control my urge to cry. I didn't want him to know he has absolute control over my mind, my fears and sooner my body as well.

"Lovely, you should be afraid of me", he replied with great amusement on his face.

With that he started to pull strings of gown from my shoulder, a violent sob escaped from my mouth, "Pleasee.. Rudra, I don't want this, can you please wait?", I pathetically begged trying my luck.

I gasped as he abruptly pressed me deeper in the bed while having tight grasp over my shoulder, "Now you are making me furious and upset, do I need to remind you what happens when you don't obey?" he spoke while nudging his head into my hairs.

With that even the tiniest hope was gone, as he pushed the strings of the gown further down, revealing my upper body bare and shivering, and started to kiss my neck very gently and tenderly, but I knew there is no gentleness in this man, it's just a façade, "Do you want me to make love to you MYRA"? he whispered gruffly , staring at me and waiting for my reply while I breath heavily, unable to open my eyes , he again asked in angrier tone "I need answers and that answer should be acceptable to me and fcuking open your eyes"

"Yes, I want you to make love to me", I whispered accepting the defeat, my voice shook uncontrollably, again pleading him with tears soaked eyes, "Your wish is accepted" he whispered, with that he sealed my lips with his, sealing my fate and life along with him. 

Warning‼ This is a dark romance book, throughout thebook there will be disturbing and sensitive situation and content , please bewarned, I request whoever is not comfortable with Dark Love, Abuse, Violence,Forced love,and so on i suggest please ignore this book.

Any feedback on the new introduction :)

I will update next chapter only when i receive sufficient vote and comment on the previous chapter :P well no , i will try to update it soon but i wish more feedback also :)

Until then , keep smiling and take care :)