50 - Back to Square One?

Many had a question about Myra's scar; she met with an accident which somehow ruined her face only before you people ask Rudra had nothing to do with it, rest you can imagine :)

This is important please read, I take a great amount of time to write stories of you, and an extra pain to update so frequently, well I guess that is not appreciated, this would probably last quick update for you guys, and please don't come attacking me for quick updates, an author would update quickly when they receive the right amount of appreciation of their work, but it so difficult for you guys to vote, comment and to follow me, I can't help but I do feel demotivated and please do not compare my work and my expectation with anyone, it is disrespectful, I am sorry if I have offended anyone in any manner but I needed to share this from a very long time :)

Enjoy the update <3 

This is the 50th chapter of the book, I am so excited <3

Myra PoV

"Howw.ww did you know that I had deactivated and deleted that account years ago" I am beyond confounded; my brain refuses to understand what is happening.

He sighs in irritation "Does Rockstar_Rud clears the fog from your memory" he looks mad and exasperated as he prehends my jaw, his eyes held anger and pain which I have never seen before.

My entire world stumbles hearing those words from him, how this even possible, how is does he knows "What are you implying by this Rudra?" I questioned him

"Bloody hell, I am Rockstar_rud, you don't even recollect me from the past slightest, I am that guy who roamed around you like a love sick puppy wanting nothing more than your attention, I am that guy who was humiliated by you the star and beautiful Myra, the guy was apparently your prince charming unless you saw my homely appearance, I am that guy you didn't even look more than once because I was unworthy, a piece of trash and way you saw me with disgust in your eyes when I confessed my feeling for you, yes I am that fucking lean dull average looking guy whose presence you could not stand, a disdain in front of you, the same guy you made fun when I could not talk to you without shuttering, the one whose touch disgust you, now look at you warming my bed and twitching and trembling under me, begging for my physical contact, pleading to fuck you hard until your leg shake in pure delight and ecstasy " he spats all the hurtful and humiliating words and grabs my ass painfully

The shock was an understatement when I realized who was he, I refuse to believe, I don't get it, he barely looks like him, but I was more revolted with the words he spoke about me and I slapped him hard which lead his grip to loosen "How dare you Rudra, control your words, goddamit I am your wife not your slut" before I could confront him, he grabs my neck pushed me towards the wall and punched the wall with his fist just inches away from my face, I am startled and endeavored to push him away.

"Oh sweet wife, my words hurt you, tsk tsk, so sad, remember when you humiliated me in front of entire college so casually without even taking into consideration my emotions even slightest bit, that shit hurt a lot, you don't have a fucking clue what I have been through because of you" he spoke with so much anger and rage, my breathing got hitched, I yearn to know what he has been through because of me but he twisted my palms.

I yelped "Rudra you are hurting me"

He immediately let go of my hands and turned back

"So So what we had in these time was just a revenge for you for something I did 11 years ago, how could you do this to me, you had no fucking right of what you did, there is no rationalization of your actions, you still need help, you are sick" I just could not refrain and filter my words, this was too much, I justified his past action as I mentally conceived he was obsessed or in love with me, but no this was just a game of him, I can't believe this was a big crazy game.