39- Irrevocable Mistake

Follow your author for notifications about this book, thanks :)

Rudra PoV

She is giving a presentation to a prospective client; she is so engrossed and determined about her work, I absolutely hate myself for humiliating her once in the meeting room for no reason apparently, I love how she moves her hand when she explains anything, it still feels like a dream that I married to her, already one year of our marriage, I love her so madly that it hurt so bad knowing that she still doesn't have those feelings for me, though she has accepted my flaws and our relationship with open hands, I would never force her to love me, I have already done so much damage in the past, maybe this is my punishment for doing those dreadful things to her but I have her now and nothing else matters, I feel content with her even though she never reciprocates any of my feelings, I am ready to give her any amount of time she needs, she deserves that.

My wife is radiant and too beautiful, and she always gets this male attention everywhere and anywhere we are, it makes my blood boil, though she is always at a very respectable distant with everyone and she knows this pretty well how mad I can get about this, she has accepted this and this is the only thing in me I can't change in me, she is mine in every possible manner, sometimes I am scared this domineering personality of mine would end up hurting her, but I just can't bear the thought of my wife around with any man, if it were under my power I would make sure she isn't around any man except for me but that's impossible, she is surrounded by them in office and meeting, it takes every ounce of patience in me not to beat the shit out of those who try to cross their limit or gets over friendly with her, knowing that it would upset her, I choose to avoid it.

However on days when someone gets informal with her and she does not do something about it, I ended up fucking her hard and raw to my heart content, she thinks it is just another night of passionate lovemaking but it is one notch higher for me it is one way to calm my senses and reassure myself that she is mine, I am not jealous I am very territorial she is already mine, strictly mine, and she knows there is no going back.

Myra PoV

I finally finished the presentation, the client seemed to be pleased with our company's prospects and outlook, and I am glad, the feeling after good work is amazing. "Great job Mrs. Myra Rudra Raghuvanshi" he compliments while patting my back, I feel a little weird when he adjoins our names it's just a little too much for me.

"Thanks, I think they will be eager to work with us, what do you feel Rudra"

"Well, we are not working with them" he declares

"What, why they seemed good and the deal would be really profitable" I suggested

"You seem quite eager to work with them, anything so special" he remarks and questions

Not knowing the intention behind his question, I replied "Come on Rudra, the Company is very reputed and it has a great history, so what's wrong, I think, we should join hands with them"

"No, we are not working with them "he asserts as he sips his coffee

"Give me one good reason why we should not work with them" I quarreled, at this moment Rudra sounded so reasonable, he would generally never take decisions so unwarily

He raises his brows in annoyance "Because I fcuking hate the way their CEO was starring you during the entire presentation, not even for a single minute he averted his glance from you, and don't you think the so-called handshake was too long, just because you worked so hard on this presentation, I let you continue, I would have sagged them out within minutes"